Coordinated effort to de-commit?

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Specifically the class of 2020, these are top 100 elite kids, is there an issue that has not come to light? Anti CMR concerns in the HS community?, Pro Diaz sentiments? Georgia, Florida or Alabama intervening? Too many all at once, text messages are very similar. These kids are clearly doing it together to creat a larger impact!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's coordinated in the sense that there is a playbook out there where everyone is sticking to. Not too worried about 2020 kids but more alarming is when 2019 kids are doing it.

If you are a person who doesn’t get along with your family and are constantly losing friends, eventually you will have to reach a point that you stop pointing fingers at everyone and realize that the problem just might be you. Sadly it takes some longer than others to reach this point. In the meantime, let’s blame the kids.

Advertisement
Yeah, one of the best defensive coordinators in the nation who uses an attacking style defense that So Flo players love and thrive in just took another job at a different school. Therefore, athletes who committed to play for him and in his style of defense decided to step away from their commitment to see who the University will hire to replace him.

It happens.

If you are a person who doesn’t get along with your family and are constantly losing friends, eventually you will have to reach a point that you stop pointing fingers at everyone and realize that the problem just might be you. Sadly it takes some longer than others to reach this point. In the meantime, let’s blame the kids.

I agree that UM is the constant denominator in all of it's failed relationships, but the South Florida mercenary mentality is real. We need coaches/recruiters who understand that mindset.

Overreaction by the 20 kids. They have plenty of time to find out who the DC is. I can't blame the 19 kids because their recruiting period is pretty much over .

Advertisement
They just found their opportunity to do so since they saw a window with Manny leaving and everyone else doing it. Theres no doubt in my mind that they would be gone regardless.

Advertisement
Ferman's website blows and I am a person with zero inside information.

But a poster who is very well locked into the optimist programs and the 7 on 7 scene in S Fla started hinting that the 2020 was going to collapse starting about 4 weeks ago. This has been building. Two of the 2020 decommits seem to be a package deal and the other 2 probably looked at this is an easy time to bail and not get as much heat for it.

Specifically the class of 2020, these are top 100 elite kids, is there an issue that has not come to light? Anti CMR concerns in the HS community?, Pro Diaz sentiments? Georgia, Florida or Alabama intervening? Too many all at once, text messages are very similar. These kids are clearly doing it together to creat a larger impact!

We are like the ugly girl with a **** name. Kids just want an excuse to decommit as they want to believe we have a future but MR is trying to crumble that hope daily

Advertisement
Back