People talking about what Duke did last year @ Clemson is absolutely irrelevant. If you think Clemson will come out with the same intensity vs us that they came out vs Duke last year in a noon kick then it’s no point in discussing this with you.
I think we will be fine though as long as we don’t have bad TOs/mishaps that give them points and/or short field. We are objectively the better team and as long as the OL is average in pass protection, we will be fine IMO.
Clemson had lost 3 ACC games before they played Duke last year. The towel was thrown, the fans were not in it, it was a noon kick and their season was curtains already with 4 losses by that point. I’m not saying Barkate canMt have success on Saturday because I am one of his biggest fans, but his long TD was a blown coverage that left him completely uncovered and wide open. Both of those kids can have success Saturday and we will need them to, but this is literally night and day and no comparison. Stop this.