Cooney gives insight on how UM's 2021 class was built

View as article
Advertisement
ACB17710-2D62-4853-99D3-1FDEF273A866.gif

Advertisement
No he’s not.

This. If he did, Likens would have quit months ago.

That said, there's something going on with Dee and Pope. I'm not buying that the young guns "aren't ready yet". Ok fine, don't want to give them 50 snaps, fine. But man, how about 10-12?

For the computer users, use Ctrl+F and type in either "CB" or "Cornerback" and tell me how often it has been mentioned in the article.

Spoiler: The answer will not even surprise you in the slightest.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying the same thing; hence new coaches always get love here on their 2nd recruiting class, b/c local kids want to believe the home town finally got it right.

I continued & continue to say, win & they will come. The bag theory has been a nice cover story to make fans feel better about a kid from the back yard not come here. These kids have NFL aspirations & ppl who are legit depending on them in some cases. They are not going to come here if we ain’t putting out a good product.

Manny’s TNM mantra has been successful thus far; but if he fizzles like all of his predecessors after yr 3, 4....we’ll see the continued trend of the crib going elsewhere making everyone else great.
Well said

Advertisement
Back