Cool read about making the playoffs and chances of winning it.

Advertisement
Oh look Heather Dinich wrote something cute about the U - aww, isn’t that special? That pencil ***, no curves flat board can sit and spin on Herbie’s **** as someone who has no love for Miami. I could give two ***** about what she writes. It’s never in favor or good grace of the Canes, and always about what we did wrong. I bet her superiors forced her to put the Canes on her stupid list.

Oh look Heather Dinich wrote something cute about the U - aww, isn’t that special? That pencil ***, no curves flat board can sit and spin on Herbie’s **** as someone who has no love for Miami. I could give two ***** about what she writes. It’s never in favor or good grace of the Canes, and always about what we did wrong. I bet her superiors forced her to put the Canes on her stupid list.
Agree! I can’t stand that chick and loved it last year when Vilma would just make a fool out of her on CFB live. Lol

Advertisement
SSDD about yearly overhyped Notre Lame. I'm certainly not a fan of MEEchigan, but I hope that crazy *** Harbaugh beats the **** out of them.

Advertisement
Odd. I didn't see lswho on that list?

The inbreds that have infested this site over the last month assured us that they were heads and shoulders above us talent wise. How can they not be on that list?

Advertisement
Back