Cool Hurricanes Memoriabla

Advertisement
Are you selling it all for that price or that’s where the bidding starts. Sorry never used eBay before so don’t know how it works. But I’m interested in some of the memorabilia if it’s not too pricey

Are you selling it all for that price or that’s where the bidding starts. Sorry never used eBay before so don’t know how it works. But I’m interested in some of the memorabilia if it’s not too pricey

That's where the bidding starts. But usually the seller can stipulate a minimum sell price, so as to safeguard against a dead auction where bidding doesn't move much off the starting price (0.99), and running the risk of losing a value item for the cost of a stack of pancakes at IHOP.

CaneDog66 that is the starting price for the bidding. But if you want to make me a reasonable fair offer for some of the stuff email me at mjgandamg@yahoo.com with what your interested in and a offer and I could just sell it to you.

Side note on the Chuck Foreman card without stats... There was a game put out around 1974 that used 50 football cards. I believe TOPPS printed the cards, and they were different than the ones they put out in the regular set. Pro Draft, I believe it was called. Anyway, that is why there are two different Foreman cards.

Advertisement
I used to have a bunch of those cards from the 1970s, including all of the Ted Hendricks cards. As soon as I saw them, it was like a flashback.

Advertisement
Back