Cool Chigozie Nnoruka Tidbit

Love the dedication by Chigozie!

Hill was a great addition. Love that he refuses to lose. He's a great fit for Miami.

If Rousseau is also healthy, QBs should be under constant duress. We definitely have guys that can get after the QB!

Advertisement
Hope Osborn brings this kind of much needed professionalism to a WR room that desperately seemed to need it last year.

We really need a leader to step up and show some of these freshmen and sophomores how it's done.

Narrator: Nnoruka did in fact go out at 3am that night and multiple prostitutes remain missing to this day. Jess Simpson was none the wiser.

Jokes aside and as was mentioned, it's cool to see the attitude of some transfers vs a lot of recruits on their mini vacations here with their #1 priority being "enjoying the process".

He needs multiple POONS for a man his size , I'm sure they didn't complain.

GOCANES

What I love about Hill is he does not accept losing, especially to grossly inferior opponents. Instill that mindset in your fellow teammates on D and this is imminent domination
That's what I'm talking about, old school Miami. Hold everyone accountable, do your job and we will win. Our practices are harder than the games. Go find more of the Hill's.
"I'M HURT DAWG"

Advertisement
This is exactly why I love graduate transfers! They have a no-nonsense type of an approach!

Recruits talk about making business decisions, but it's for their parents survival. Upperclassmen or grad transfers make business decisions, and it's for own survival.

Well put.

Its pretty telling what players like Adrian Colbert, Gerald Willis, etc. will say about Miami and what happened this year when things are generally even for these transfer candidates. We had student-athletes leave USC, Ohio State, UCLA...choose us over Oklahoma...

Seniors in HS just hyperfocus on other things while transfers...19, 20+ years old...just focus on something completely different. I think your post is a good summation.

This is exactly why I love graduate transfers! They have a no-nonsense type of an approach!

Recruits talk about making business decisions, but it's for their parents survival. Upperclassmen or grad transfers make business decisions, and it's for own survival.
Totally agree. Love what I am hearing about this guy - gonna be a beast this season and a positive influence in the locker room!

Advertisement
Coming from LA-Hollywood he's seen all of the lights. Let's talk about getting this bread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup, he realizes everything is better when you are making good money. **** even pu$$¥ tastes better with money.

Go Canes
Use all your senses when the NFL comes calling......shuffle those Benjamins and know it is all yours......that will make you focus, fast.

Advertisement
Back