Cookman Vs Miami Game Thread Miami 3 Cookman 0 top of 3rd

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
Top of the 1st
Carey Flies out
Palmer gets a single in the six hole
passed ball gets him to second
collins grounds to second error on the play scores 1
David Thompson grounds into double play (of Course) get the kid out of the lineup we are a better club with out him

Miami 1 Cookman 0

Last edited:
Advertisement
Top of 2nd
Brandon Lopez grounds out
Ruiz hits a single to right
Abreu infield single now 1st and second for hernandez
Hernandez flies out to center
Single by kennedy drives in run 2-0 canes
Rbi double by Carey 3-0 Canes
Palmer grounds out second inning over

Liked. Although I don't like the idea of starting Radz today. If we can't beat BCU with Salas, then how are we going to beat TT with him? And please don't give me the line about winning one at a time. Going 2-2 or 3-2 doesn't get us any further along.

Advertisement
@Antwan I think Morris did the right thing by starting Kennedy today at Catcher and not Collins
Collins shows no energy out there and Kennedy is more solid

@Antwan I think Morris did the right thing by starting Kennedy today at Catcher and not Collins

I would venture a guess that the reason we didn't play Collins at C today is so that he CAN play C tonight against Texas Tech. He can't catch a double header.

I would venture a guess that the reason we didn't play Collins at C today is so that he CAN play C tonight against Texas Tech. He can't catch a double header.

Kids these days. Back when I played.........

Advertisement
As long as there isn't extra innings in either game today, Kennedy could catch both and still catch tomorrow if needed. He is that durable, and is well rested since Collins has caught a bunch in the past few weeks.

Why? Those of you who have never played need to stay out of the strategy discussions.

Why? Those of you who have never played need to stay out of the strategy discussions.

Lol. Thank you. You made my day actually.

Advertisement
OK...update for those not watching:

5-0 Canes, top of the 7th. B-C is the home team, so coming up for the Canes are Lopez/Ruiz/Abreu.

Advertisement
No dice. Got runners on first and 2nd, but nothing came of it.

5-0 Canes, headed to bottom 7. B-Radz still on.

Thompson with a bases loaded single, tacks on 2 more. 7-0 Canes, 1 out, Top 8.

Advertisement
Back