Cook solid to UF, but listening to UM

Advertisement
If Miami takes care of biz on the field Cook will be a Cane. #BeatUF thats what matters. As for Fournette we just have to get him down here on a Visit and anything can happen a.k.a Seantrel

Yo Pete, I think Central lost in the state game the year before last. So they didnt win three in a row. Just a heads up. Other than that good stuff

Last edited:
**** fournette...... cook and yearby keep the talent home

I'm from Louisiana and I don't think you take anyone over Fournette. I've seen him play in person and he looks like the perfect RB. There is a lot of talent in Louisiana and pulling someone like him could put us in the conversation with Louisiana recruits for years to come. Getting Fournette would make the whole nation take notice.

We used to be in that conversation, all the time. Two things happened: Curtis Johnson left, and Saban arrived at LSU. Been all uphill there ever since.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he STILL will be a TOUGH flip.

Kid is currently recruiting for UF...which is a sign he is somewhat solid.

Th efact that he will split carris/spotlight with his boy Yearby might weigh a lil bit also.

Honestly UM is the best "fit" for him....i think he will have a specific role as a true fresh...he isnt redshirting here imo...hes that good.

Like i said earlier i'm all in on the longshot (Fournette) and Cook....if we cant get one or the two...we need to lay down and use schollie elsewhere.

If Fournette actually visits look out....they will have to bring out the dump truck of cash for him @ bama,lsu...because i'll personally take that kid and COOK to K.O.D. and vip it all night.

Advertisement

Th efact that he will split carris/spotlight with his boy Yearby might weigh a lil bit also.

Honestly UM is the best "fit" for him....i think he will have a specific role as a true fresh...he isnt redshirting here imo...hes that good.

Like i said earlier i'm all in on the longshot (Fournette) and Cook....if we cant get one or the two...we need to lay down and use schollie elsewhere.

If Fournette actually visits look out....they will have to bring out the dump truck of cash for him @ bama,lsu...because i'll personally take that kid and COOK to K.O.D. and vip it all night.

lol Oh yeah Fournette is "**** the NCAA" type of good..... LSU aint gon let him go w/o a fight to the death.

On Cook it's still hard for me to get a read on him, i do think Miami has a chance but it might not be that great of a chance as some on here want to believe (including me).... i mean for one he does know that Pete is working for a Canes website so he could be telling us what we want to hear, to an extent, even though i do believe he is interested in Miami.

Last edited:
he is recruiting for uf because they have 12 players. he isnt stupid, he notices he is one of the few top dogs there so far and wants others.

Advertisement
It's going to be tough for this kid to side against his family, friends, teammates, and coaches in this one. Assuming he is telling the truth in his interview, and everybody in his life is pushing him towards Miami, I have to think he signs with us in the end.

Recruiting for a school doesn't really mean much. We had Patrick Johnson recruiting for us on national television the night before he decommitted.

these kids need to figure out that having 250 carries a year will leave them with a very short NFL career. If thats the goal, find a team with other good backs where you can still get carries but not abused. Ask Marcus Lattimore how that worked out for him

Advertisement
Back