Convicts @ Canes Game 1 May 19th 7:00 p.m.

Advertisement
Correct but I’m basing it off the draft. I don’t see him getting paid enough this year. The Covid guys have 2 “draft years” and doing this next year maxes out his price tag. If you aren’t getting elite money, there’s no reason to leave. Unless you don’t think you can keep up your play
He is making MAJOR WAVES in the view of scouts. I would be shocked if he comes back.

Would love him back but he’s pretty much made in a lab

Advertisement
No argument there, but it might take some NIL money if he goes in a semi-early Round.
That’s very true. He could very well be having the season of his life and if that’s the case, take the money and run. Maybe he hates school, so leave. Plenty of reasons to leave, just wanted to mention the leverage he’ll have next year as well.

He is making MAJOR WAVES in the view of scouts. I would be shocked if he comes back.

Would love him back but he’s pretty much made in a lab
I wouldn’t doubt it. Either way he’s betting on himself, just in different ways, whether he goes or comes back.

Advertisement
Tuesday night was a TOUGH night for my teams:

Panthers went down hard… canes as well

Thankful for Heat

But think it’s going to go the exact same way for me tonight unfortunately

Do "their" sneaks look like stoopid shower sandals? Or is it just the HATE im feelin?

Advertisement
If anyone is looking for the game on the ESPN app, it is showing when selecting va tech vs duke for some unknown reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back