Contrats on a great season

Advertisement
this right here. Still proud of the boys. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind we are better than Marquette. WE had the worst night of our season, they had an amazing night. We beat Duke by 27 at home when they were ranked #1, 3-0 vs UNC including alley-oop *** whooping fest with LBJ/Wade in the building, ACC Regular Season AND Tourney Champs. I'm proud as **** of our boys.

Sucks it had to end this way. Feel bad for these guys.

But am super proud of what they did

**** that. ******* failed when it mattered the most. They didn't even show tonight. Blown out by a ten they needed miracles to beat Davidson and Butler. ******* unacceptable. And yes I'm ****ed. Just ruined my entire weekend.

Advertisement
Out coached, really out played, puts a damper on a good season. They looked completely lost from the tip, I'm in shock.

Just one of those nights. NOTHING went in for us on O, and even Marquette's clanks rolled in. They got rebounds galore, etc. and stayed that way.

I feel bad for the players, who probably feel puzzled and frustrated over being off, just off... terrible shooting night. But I am proud as **** of this team. GREAT season, lots of fun. Thanks to Coach L and classy Canes players. Congrats on a great season.

Great season. Best in our fairly short history.

Can't wait to see what we look like in 2012 with a whole slew of different players.

edit; getting so drunk i dont even know what year it is, lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
this right here. Still proud of the boys. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind we are better than Marquette. WE had the worst night of our season, they had an amazing night. We beat Duke by 27 at home when they were ranked #1, 3-0 vs UNC including alley-oop *** whooping fest with LBJ/Wade in the building, ACC Regular Season AND Tourney Champs. I'm proud as **** of our boys.

Great season, but we are not better than Marquette. Marquette is no stranger to the Sweet 16.

Just one of those nights. NOTHING went in for us on O, and even Marquette's clanks rolled in. They got rebounds galore, etc. and stayed that way.

I feel bad for the players, who probably feel puzzled and frustrated over being off, just off... terrible shooting night. But I am proud as **** of this team. GREAT season, lots of fun. Thanks to Coach L and classy Canes players. Congrats on a great season.

I agree 100%. Thanks guys for a great run.
I think nerves got to them even though they project cool and calm. Too tight to shoot.

Looking forward to football.
GO CANES!!!!!! :stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning:

Big ups to these guys!

Started from the bottom now we here!

Sweet 16, ACC Champs and Tourney Champs!

Great year guys! Laranega is the GOAT for the U!

Advertisement
Awesome season with alot of great memories, as another poster said. I'm not as devastated because we really made an impact on the national scene this year. Sweet 16 is awesome. I just wanted these guys to go elite 8, but **** get in the tourny next year and who knows??

**** that. ****es failed when it mattered the most. They didn't even show tonight. Blown out by a ten they needed miracles to beat Davidson and Butler. ****ing unacceptable. And yes I'm ****ed. Just ruined my entire weekend.

We got beat worst than the score!! Team completely failed tonite. 4 seniors and player of the year in ACC and score 16 pts in one half!

**** that. ****es failed when it mattered the most. They didn't even show tonight. Blown out by a ten they needed miracles to beat Davidson and Butler. ****ing unacceptable. And yes I'm ****ed. Just ruined my entire weekend.

its a one game season and not a series. we shot terribly, they shot better than they had all tournament and it was a perfect setup for a disaster. we couldnt crash the boards, as well. for as bad as RJ was playing the last few months, he wouldve helped out down low. at the very least, he couldve opened up some easy baskets. marquette just shot 6 threes but got 40 pts in the paint and RJ wouldve helped keep that number down

Advertisement
It was a great season. I'm just upset how it ended. How do you go from a team loose and focused to playing like we did at Wake Forest that quick? I think that's the most frustrating part of the night. Other than that, congrats to the team on a great ride.

Lulz.

Either I'm missing a in-joke, or you've toasted to our season as many times as I have tonight. Only bad part is how we went out. Everything else has been fantastically beyond all hopes or expectations.

This was a really fun team. It sucks that we shot so bad today that the seniors go out like that. But they did the university very proud and can be proud of all their accomplishments.

Advertisement
Back