Constantin Popa

Advertisement
Nice guy. Had him in one of my classes. Glad he turned out well. Still skinny.

Funny memory. He is like 7'4", but may be 220. Skinny like a rope. Was chatting with him one day before class. The wind was blowing pretty hard that day. The first thought ran across my mind was if he was going to get blown over.

He is one of my first memories as a Canes bball fan. My dad met an assistant coach named Scott Howard on a flight and told him any time he wanted to bring me and my friends over he would get us tickets. Bet he never thought we would bring a full van over 3 separate times that year. Great memories

Love that dude. Glad to see Big P is doing alright for himself, he seems very well-adjusted.

Ran into Constantin at the Penn Quarter bar in DC after the game....he seemed ****ed like the rest of us. Enjoyed the pre-gaming there; was a lot of fun.

Advertisement
Ran into Constantin at the Penn Quarter bar in DC after the game....he seemed ****ed like the rest of us. Enjoyed the pre-gaming there; was a lot of fun.

Nice to see so many of the former players come out and support the team.

I came into Canes hoops later on after football, but that's a great story and seems like a great guy. Always good to see Canes succeeding and happy!

Advertisement
Back