2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don’t know if this guy sticks or not, but I’m not going to sweat it. Would love to have him in this class, but if you’ve ever even followed recruiting, and I don’t follow it that closely but I know that it’s no use getting worked up until both signing days are over. And now, we’ve got the portal, so things are fluid pretty much 24/7/365.

And to this point, if you are an insider, there is no point in being an ******* about it, prancing around like a peacock because when you are inevitably wrong you can’t be soft AF and then pout or seek shelter…

Just be ******* normal and follow the flows, cut the excuse making, and call the wins/wins and losses/losses…

Let’s****inggo!

Advertisement
Advertisement
His dad would be plenty upset, but I know the kid has always liked Auburn.
Question is, what does momma want? She seems to be a fan of Miami/Mario as well.

And as far as OL coaching goes, doesn't get better than Miami.

I get where the kid grew up Auburn is a big draw. Hopefully family/development wins out over Hugh Freeze/peer/friend pressure.

Advertisement
Question is, what does momma want? She seems to be a fan of Miami/Mario as well.

I get where the kid grew up Auburn is a big draw. Hopefully family/development wins out over Hugh Freeze/peer/friend pressure.
Quite a change of tune for you from your last post mocking people concerned with Auburn

Quite a change of tune for you from your last post mocking people concerned with Auburn
Mocked? Didn't realize you were so sensitive..all I did was post his latest social media which indicated he was locked in. As of a few days ago he was reposting Miami commits and saying there's more to come. Sorry if that hurt your feelings but I didn't "mock" anybody.

+Mom is a fan of Miami, just like dad. But the parents are letting him make the decision. Not sure if they made it to the visit, or if it was just CL who went.
+Best OL coaching would be at Miami. I'm sure people here will point to this years OL and their performance, but you can't dump that on Cristobal or Mirabal. That OL, as thin as it was, was going to suck big time regardless of scheme or play calling this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now you're speaking my language but the iguana gets a bad rap just because theyre an ugly reptile while the peacock gets away with all of their sheenanigans
It's all in the eyes of the beholder. I happen to think that Iguanas are beautiful animals, especially during mating season, when the males change colors to orange to entice the hotties.

Christmas Eve Waiting GIF

It's all in the eyes of the beholder. I happen to think that Iguanas are beautiful animals, especially during mating season, when the males change colors to orange to entice the hotties.

Not to derail, but they are invasive species, are 100% in no danger of extinction ever, unless the whole planet blows up, and do a ton of damage. They don’t belong here. Unfortunately they’re so god**** many of them I don’t know how we get rid of them. They also carry salmonella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back