2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give Mario an F for season one, but I’m not bashing him in this instance.

This incessant every post negativity is taking this site into the toilet.

We’re going to have somewhere around the top 5 to top 9 class. With the horrific season we had, I was honestly expecting a lot worse.

Agreed. Recruiting is looking very solid. Agreed season was an F. Hiring also an F. Some of the mental gymnastics around the recruiting board is amazing.

Advertisement
Ok a good chance means no chance. You would know if you could or not.
If he won’t do an interview with a canes reporter it’s a very big sign he’s on flip watch historically. This isn’t that.

This thread has gone bonkers. People looking for reasons to lose recruits. Traffic patterns? Give me a fūcking break.

I’ve even seen the hot weather mentioned here.

Christ, what’s next? Too many hot women? The sand from the beach gets in between your toes? Too many iguanas roaming around?
Now you're speaking my language but the iguana gets a bad rap just because theyre an ugly reptile while the peacock gets away with all of their sheenanigans

Advertisement
This thread has gone bonkers. People looking for reasons to lose recruits. Traffic patterns? Give me a fūcking break.

I’ve even seen the hot weather mentioned here.

Christ, what’s next? Too many hot women? The sand from the beach gets in between your toes? Too many iguanas roaming around?
C'mon now.

On CIS scale of koo koo for cocoa puffs, this one is pretty tame.

Moving into the STATE of Florida ... absolutely a lot of Northerners. Into Miami? Vast majority over the past 20 years have been from Latin America. I lived in Coral Gables from 1989 through 2014 ... and had very few native English Speaking neighbors move in during that period. Had a lot of American neighbors move out ... and homes purchased by families that had move in from Guatemala, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Chile, Argentina, Brazil. Key Biscayne is most likely 95% Latino. The influx of wealthy and super wealthy Latin American business owners ... opening branch offices in Miami and establishing a 2nd or 3rd residence ... has been off the charts. I worked in Latin American Agriculture for over 40 years ... used to have to travel throughout Latin America for our sourcing operations and we owned / managed farms in Peru / Guatemala / Honduras / Dom Rep. Over the past 10-15 years a lot of growers we worked with opened offices in Miami or simply bought 2nd homes in Coral Gables, Doral, Key Biscayne, and we could do our business meetings here. Quite a change in demographics. Fantastic development of restaurants ... Peruvian Ceviche, Colombian cuisine, Dom Rep restaurants and Brazilian steakhouses. But horrible traffic.

And anyone who's driven (or been a passenger) in Latin American countries will tell you the driving laws are more like guidelines. In many areas, the biggest vehicle wins and gets the right of way. I have coworkers from Colombia and Argentina who always tell me how American traffic is a godsend compared to what they are used to and they are terrified anytime they travel back home to visit family.

Advertisement
AU 247
87251B1F-F9CD-4522-8C8A-ECEE3FFFB7F6.jpeg

Advertisement

Wtf is this. He’s a nobody. Says he’s a canes fan in his bio.

He’s a nobody is right. Just another Twitter clown trying to get clout on social media by pretending he’s got some kind of inside information when he probably actually read something right on this site. In fact it might be a poster here.

He’s a nobody is right. Just another Twitter clown trying to get clout on social media by pretending he’s got some kind of inside information when he probably actually read something right on thid site. In fact it might be a poster here.
He gets no interaction on his posts. Saying he’s connected to Hayes is a stretch.

Would be a head scratcher if he flipped. Dad is a huge fan and he grew up a fan has a spot with coaches who put OL in the league good NIL. Plenty of opportunities for avionics in miami.. Idk really weird

Advertisement
He gets no interaction on his posts. Saying he’s connected to Hayes is a stretch.

I mean I don’t know if this guy sticks or not, but I’m not going to sweat it. Would love to have him in this class, but if you’ve ever even followed recruiting, and I don’t follow it that closely but I know that it’s no use getting worked up until both signing days are over. And now, we’ve got the portal, so things are fluid pretty much 24/7/365.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back