2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There are at least 5 highly rated AVIATION programs headquartered in Miami that takes a student from basic private pilots license, then instrument rating, then multi engine certification and right up to commercial pilot qualification. UM can offer a program I am sure that would include aviation training at one of those programs. Would not be a "university degree in Aviation" however.

Advertisement
the traffic is horrible in miami now. the drivers are even worse. in general, florida has gotten pretty bad in the major metros traffic wise
Miami Dade County population has increased by 800,000 from 1990 to today. Crazy increase in population density with basically the same highway infrastructure.

Advertisement
Gotta tell the northerners to gtfo. You’re ruining Real estate and the traffic lol.
Moving into the STATE of Florida ... absolutely a lot of Northerners. Into Miami? Vast majority over the past 20 years have been from Latin America. I lived in Coral Gables from 1989 through 2014 ... and had very few native English Speaking neighbors move in during that period. Had a lot of American neighbors move out ... and homes purchased by families that had move in from Guatemala, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Chile, Argentina, Brazil. Key Biscayne is most likely 95% Latino. The influx of wealthy and super wealthy Latin American business owners ... opening branch offices in Miami and establishing a 2nd or 3rd residence ... has been off the charts. I worked in Latin American Agriculture for over 40 years ... used to have to travel throughout Latin America for our sourcing operations and we owned / managed farms in Peru / Guatemala / Honduras / Dom Rep. Over the past 10-15 years a lot of growers we worked with opened offices in Miami or simply bought 2nd homes in Coral Gables, Doral, Key Biscayne, and we could do our business meetings here. Quite a change in demographics. Fantastic development of restaurants ... Peruvian Ceviche, Colombian cuisine, Dom Rep restaurants and Brazilian steakhouses. But horrible traffic.

the traffic is horrible in miami now. the drivers are even worse. in general, florida has gotten pretty bad in the major metros traffic wise
I’m in palm beach county and even at 6 pm traffic was at gridlock, it’s getting real bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
we are losing recruits because of the traffic now? they don't even need too leave campus for the first year. they need to be living at that facility anyway.

This thread has gone bonkers. People looking for reasons to lose recruits. Traffic patterns? Give me a fūcking break.

I’ve even seen the hot weather mentioned here.

Christ, what’s next? Too many hot women? The sand from the beach gets in between your toes? Too many iguanas roaming around?

This thread has gone bonkers. People looking for reasons to lose recruits. Traffic patterns? Give me a fūcking break.

I’ve even seen the hot weather mentioned here.

Christ, what’s next? Too many hot women? The sand from the beach gets in between your toes? Too many iguanas roaming around?

Classic… “there was nothing Mario could do. It was the iguanas and the traffics. Mario’s hands were basically tied.”

Classic… “there was nothing Mario could do. It was the iguanas and the traffics. Mario’s hands were basically tied.”

I give Mario an F for season one, but I’m not bashing him in this instance.

This incessant every post negativity is taking this site into the toilet.

We’re going to have somewhere around the top 5 to top 9 class. With the horrific season we had, I was honestly expecting a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back