2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I basically spit up my coffee when he said that. UM is one of the most beautiful campuses around and it's getting even nicer. It's in a beautiful area with amazing weather. Like WTF is he smoking.
Have you ever been outside Dade County...

ever?

You gotta get out more.

With that said, Miami's campus has done huge "resort-like" upgrades since I strolled the campus. It is nice for sure.

As I said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For example, several porsters spark one off on the daily to pics of Bea Arthur. Who are we to say it's wrong?

ever?

You gotta get out more.

With that said, Miami's campus has done huge "resort-like" upgrades since I strolled the campus. It is nice for sure.

For example, several porsters spark one off on the daily to pics of Bea Arthur. Who are we to say it's wrong?
I thought I had seen it all....then I visited Pepperdine about 20yrs ago.....Ridiculously Gorgeous...

They do an incredible job of recruiting the student and the family just to attend Auburn. I'm sure Freeze (allegedly a top notch recruiter) adds even more.

Thier indoor practice facility alone is **** near bigger than all of Miami's facilities combined plus the intramural fields*.

*Pretty much...it is gigantic.
Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao these fkn kids
I'm really confused when I get on this ****. Y'all act surprised that kids who are getting serious cash thrown at them and making life-changing decisions might go back and forth with their decision. Yet our own bytch *** fan base goes back and forth on simply being fans.................

Again beauty in eye of beholder...my comments aren't to denigrate Miami, I'm just not sure given the bell curve of respondents that it makes the upper quartile for "beautiful campus".

Pepperdine is stunning as is UCSB.
Miami over Pepperdine. I live in west Malibu which is really isolated but so is Pepperdine to a lesser extent.

Santa Monica is trash now. Homeless everywhere.

Advertisement
I like that Rasta cat but, if he's referring to Lew, what Rasta would pick is irrelevant. He's not the one being recruited. And while I prefer south Florida, I don't think a photo man-made buildings is a proper representation of paradise.

I like that Rasta cat but, if he's referring to Lew, what Rasta would pick is irrelevant. He's not the one being recruited. And while I prefer south Florida, I don't think a photo man-made buildings is a proper representation of paradise.

we got these too; how do you want it?

1670727193331.png

1670727340335-png.218870

Attachments

• 1670727340335.png
    1670727340335.png
    89 KB · Views: 1,042
Advertisement

ever?

You gotta get out more.

Never LOL

I've been traveling around the country on business since the early 90"s.

I've seen some beautiful places but nothing gets me as happy as aqua water and warm weather with Palm trees blowing. It's all in the eye of the beholder like one poster said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back