2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
already underway...

Looking at where Hecht once stood from the lake.

1670633783531.png

Advertisement
They do an incredible job of recruiting the student and the family just to attend Auburn. I'm sure Freeze (allegedly a top notch recruiter) adds even more.

Thier indoor practice facility alone is **** near bigger than all of Miami's facilities combined plus the intramural fields*.

*Pretty much...it is gigantic.

They do an incredible job of recruiting the student and the family just to attend Auburn. I'm sure Freeze (allegedly a top notch recruiter) adds even more.

Thier indoor practice facility alone is **** near bigger than all of Miami's facilities combined plus the intramural fields*.

Auburn is a really nice college campus so if that’s what he is looking for it makes sense. Miami is way different than auburn that’s for sure. Guess we will find out in two weeks and Freeze and auburn will be handing out cash under and over the table like crazy. Freeze is a know cheater hopefully Lew’s parents read through his bull**** Christian religious front he puts in. Freeze is a scumbag

Auburn is a really nice college campus so if that’s what he is looking for it makes sense. Miami is way different than auburn that’s for sure. Guess we will find out in two weeks and Freeze and auburn will be handing out cash under and over the table like crazy. Freeze is a know cheater hopefully Lew’s parents read through his bull**** Christian religious front he puts in. Freeze is a scumbag
Freeze WAS a known cheater.

NIL was made for him.

Now, he does like to bang prostitutes...

Advertisement

Yea, those "college town" campuses are big and have a bunch of people but they can be dry and devoid of character; everything looks the same and it feels like the Truman show after a week or two. I gave tours at UM and I've had parents tell me time and time again: 'Miami has the most beautiful campus in the country.' For someone to turn down a free education at Miami, we're either not recruiting properly or they never really wanted to be here.

CLew knew about the aviation program before he committed to Miami and I'm sure he's just doing his due diligence for confirmation; there is a lot of energy in that household pushing him to Miami. Once kids have been here and see what The []__[] has to offer I'm not concerned about other schools swaying them. We might lose some along the way, but we'll consistently get enough talented players to do what needs to be done.

Not worried about OL recruiting & development no matter what he decides.

Last edited:
I am an Auburn grad and a Miami grad and agree. Freeze was not at all what I expected They try to run out Harsin in Feb because of rumors of an affair hoping they could get out of paying his buyout but Freeze has a clean reputation- gag. I just don’t trust him at all.

Advertisement

It's way different and, like Mario alluded to, you gotta have guys that believe in what The []__[] stands for. Everyone has NFL dreams, but it's much bigger than football and I hope they're emphasizing that in recruiting.

Yea, those "college town" campuses are big and have a bunch of people but they can be dry and devoid of character; everything looks the same and it feels like the Truman show after a week or two. I gave tours at UM and I've had parents tell me time and time again: Miami has the most beautiful campus in the country. For someone to turn down a free education at Miami, we're either not recruiting properly or they never really wanted to be here.

CLew knew about the aviation program before he committed to Miami and I'm sure he's just doing his due diligence for confirmation; there is a lot of energy in that household pushing him to Miami. Once kids have been here and see what The []__[] has to offer I'm not concerned about other schools swaying them. We might lose some along the way, but we'll consistently get enough talented players to do what needs to be done.

Not worried about OL recruiting & development no matter what he decides.
As a proud Miami alumni, I say this with all sincerity...

even with the resort-like upgrades (huge plus!) Miami isn't even Top 50 of most beautiful campuses (beauty in eye of beholder obviously).

Auburn's is significantly nicer (again beauty) as is Clemson, Duke, and Wake Forest (might be #1 in entire country).

I love our Canes as we all do, but if this Lew cat is a country boy who wants to fly, he'll at least think about Auburn.

This is why Big Manny gets paid the big cafecitos...

even with the resort-like upgrades (huge plus!) Miami isn't even Top 50 of most beautiful campuses (beauty in eye of beholder obviously).

Auburn's is significantly nicer (again beauty) as is Clemson, Duke, and Wake Forest (might be #1 in entire country).

I love our Canes as we all do, but if this Lew cat is a country boy who wants to fly, he'll at least think about Auburn.

You just compared miamis campus to campuses in Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Whew. You must be talking about strictly architecture .

Coral Gables is basically a tropical rainforest in a major metropolitan city. Nothing compares. Maybe Hawaii and Pepperdine

You just compared miamis campus to campuses in Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Whew. You must be talking about strictly architecture .

Coral Gables is basically a tropical rainforest in a major metropolitan city. Nothing compares. Maybe Hawaii and Pepperdine
Again beauty in eye of beholder...my comments aren't to denigrate Miami, I'm just not sure given the bell curve of respondents that it makes the upper quartile for "beautiful campus".

Pepperdine is stunning as is UCSB.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yea, I had a big hard-on for Stanford when I was applying to college and felt I was destined to go there. So when parents on the tour circuit would say that about our campus I wouldn't believe them. Long story short, I didn't appreciate campus as much when I was there but, having traveled and lived in other places, I respectfully disagree with your statement above and can appreciate those parents now.

Again beauty in eye of beholder...my comments aren't to demigrate Miami, I'm just not sure given the bell curve of respondents that it makes the upper quartile for "beautiful campus".

Pepperdine is stunning as is UCSB.
Stunning location, yes, but architecturally and how the campus is designed? Not really.

The west coast is topographically unique, and flying into a place like San Diego is incredible! No doubt.

But Miami is dope from above as well. The way our rivers and canals come inland and those towers are sitting along the ocean the bay? It's different..

Advertisement
It's way different and, like Mario alluded to, you gotta have guys that believe in what The []__[] stands for. Everyone has NFL dreams, but it's much bigger than football and I hope they're emphasizing that in recruiting.
I would say most programs emphasize it’s bigger than football. Being in the mid west, it is 100% what ND and Michigan push and believe they are respectively the best at

We lost a lot of trees after Andrew on the Gables Campus. That would be the next major infrastructure project they should take on. Bring back the lush vegetation in a big way.

I would say most programs emphasize it’s bigger than football. Being in the mid west, it is 100% what ND and Michigan push and believe they are respectively the best at

What The []__[] did for race wars in Miami, and nationally by transforming CFB can't be compared to ND and Michigan.

As a brand our university holds a different relevance in the social fabric of our society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back