2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
oh my ******* god just nuke the board, no one has some ******* balls in here
the silence of the lambs GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lew is a great prospect and it will hurt if he flips but at least having Tripp lessens the damage just my opinion

No it doesn't. If that's how the coaches saw it, they wouldn't have taken his commitment after Tripp's. This OL has zero depth and needs bodies. Lew is a great prospect at C with Tripp having versatility at C/G in case of injuries or getting the best 5 on the field.

Ferman/Shodell claim Connor Lew isn't solid. They also said "there may or may not be drama" with Connor Lew down the stretch.

Just passing this groundbreaking info along.
Auburn recruiting site also mentions they feel they are back in the mix with him and a visit.

They have an top aviation school, which is what he wasn’t to pursue.
Not a TOP aviation program ... an aviation program. Purdue offers 10 different aviation programs and has the TOP aviation program offerings of any major university. Auburn isn't even mentioned in the "top 10". He could attend UM and take courses in the aeronautical engineering disciple combined with flight lessons locally and be ahead of what Auburn is offering.

Advertisement
Not worried I’m glad that he can get this visit out of his system and visit that staff and nip any interest in the butt…

In this new open portal era leaving kids with doubt about greener grass is a bad deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back