2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Till this day I haven’t seen a funnier comedy sketch than that whole Charlie Murphy’s true Hollywood stories.

Advertisement
what were this kids measurements? height/weight

"Seymore and Rodriguez are booty."

Answered your own question
No he didn't answer his own ? And, yu kno this how? Have they played a game yet? and, if you're referring to them recruiting 2 centers yu stack chips and no limits on ships the next 2 years!! So, that means Lt is booty becuz of jackson, lich, mesidor, moultrie...etc!!

agree on guards and centers. Tackles are a bit of a different animal.
That's true. I guess my point is that I am not really sure what CMC and Mirabel are looking at, but I just have a feeling that they don't just look at a high school Center and see Center, they see OL, but who knows

Advertisement
I dont know, I feel like he and Mirabel look at an o-linemen and say, "He's listed as a center, but could be a great guard or tackle". I just think they do not have tunnel vision when recruiting an o-lineman. When they evaluate and see talent, they try to get them in and develop them into the best they can be on the line in any role.

They (coaching staff) have said themselves that they like to cross-train athletes on the OL. They clearly value versatility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 stars or 4 stars, basically all of our guys are contributors. The only two guys that haven't gotten much attention are Frankie and Emory, but even Emory will pick up steam here. This isnt a class from the past where our 3 star guys are reaches on a good day.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back