2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have no idea the competition level but this kid craves contact and punishes the opponents. Mauler in every sense, he snaps the ball and is just on the hunt to body someone 15 yards downfield or straight into the dirt. Sign him up
Agree. Center is an unassuming position. You’re the Center, to field position, to the line, to the team and the play. Center has vested interest in the guy that occasionally has his hands on your balls. Center knows the plays and oft times seeks and destroys. If this kid plays half like this, me likey. Mirabel and HC see something to make offer. Nuff said🙌🏽

Lew received quite a big bump in the composite today for you star whores. Idk which service triggered the composite bump, but he went from .8752 to .8819
And ESPN doesn't even have a ranking for him at all lol smh might get an even bigger bump if they give him a ranking. Scared to see what that ranking would be tho knowing espn lol

Advertisement
Not that I agree with the logic but 247 bases their ratings on NFL projections. The final thirty two 5 stars reflect the 32 picks in the 1st rnd of the NFL draft. Centers rarely if ever get drafted in the 1st round, hence you wont see them rated as 5 stars or extremely high on that website.
Man, I miss Dwight Stevenson. And I believe that he was a second round pick. Now that was a Center.

I was shocked when the DT from Oregon transferred there. The war daddy. Cant remember his name. I dont care if that is his hometown. Auburn is basically the state of florida version of FSU. Dead program and the HC is a dead man walking. HC will get fired unless they beat Bama this season more than likely and thats not a very good job either. So who would want it even if they do fire him? At least not until Saban retires. Your in Bama/Sabans shadow and it will be that way for the foreseeable future.

To use the NIL as the sole reason and not look at their current situation is delusional.
Jayson Jones...

I was shocked when the DT from Oregon transferred there. The war daddy. Cant remember his name. I dont care if that is his hometown. Auburn is basically the state of florida version of FSU. Dead program and the HC is a dead man walking. HC will get fired unless they beat Bama this season more than likely and thats not a very good job either. So who would want it even if they do fire him? At least not until Saban retires. Your in Bama/Sabans shadow and it will be that way for the foreseeable future.
It worked out in the end. I think that Jackson is a better player than Jayson Jones (especially for our system) and I don't think Jackson comes here if Jones transferred first.

Sometimes, the attraction of playing in front of the family outweighs everything else. I'm sure lots of teams were saying the same thing about Manny pulling players out of the portal even though he was a dead man walking also.

It worked out in the end. I think that Jackson is a better player than Jayson Jones (especially for our system) and I don't think Jackson comes here if Jones transferred first.

Sometimes, the attraction of playing in front of the family outweighs everything else. I'm sure lots of teams were saying the same thing about Manny pulling players out of the portal even though he was a dead man walking also.
agreed ... would rather have Jackson over Jones. Jackson now at a CHISELED 320 lbs and the dude has an 86 inch wingspan. A Pterodactyl coached by Steele.

Advertisement
Finally saw the video. Seems to play with good leverage. Doesn't tend to get overextended. Nimble feet. Chips well and gets to the second level. And it's a plus when you see a center that is able to pull as he does on several plays. I like his agility. Do not think he is weak once engaged.

Auburn been beating us on kids for a minute, be nice to stick this one in their face
Yea, they've had a bit of a run against us going head to head against Mario. Posse committed there last weekend, but IDK how hard Miami was recruiting him. However, this would be the first big time recruit that has been down to Auburn and Miami.

I remember Billy and G5s had a mini run against Mario during the initial phases of recruiting before Mario gave G5 his own locker. I suspect Harsin will end up on the losing end of the key battles with Mario also (assuming he survives long enough).

So much to unpack here... but overall WTF is he even rambling about? Miami got off pretty good with that investigation because the NCAA got over zealous and fvcked up, end of story. Thats some red country conspiracy nonsense with them just defaulting that it was obviously Hillary's doing. Surprised there wasn't some rant about connections between Miami and Soros in there.
I wouldn't say Miami "got off pretty good" either. The investigation went on for several years keeping a cloud over Miami where the program was negatively recruited against and we couldn't fight back.

Looking at where college football is now and what Miami was accused of giving out a bunch of Scooby-Doo snacks is just rediculous.

The NCAA schemed on Miami for BS while turning a blind eye to the SEC.

It's like a drug dealer having the police in his pocket. They arrest his competitors to keep up appearances while the kingpin moves heavy weight.

Advertisement
Kids a center and a good one! Tough kid also. With the Monsters we have committed, and Samson hopefully on the way shoot, this O line class will be a grand slam!

I wouldn't say Miami "got off pretty good" either. The investigation went on for several years keeping a cloud over Miami where the program was negatively recruited against and we couldn't fight back.

Looking at where college football is now and what Miami was accused of giving out a bunch of Scooby-Doo snacks is just rediculous.

The NCAA schemed on Miami for BS while turning a blind eye to the SEC.

It's like a drug dealer having the police in his pocket. They arrest his competitors to keep up appearances while the kingpin moves heavy weight.
Agree with all of this

Well said.

Advertisement
Yes GIF by NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back