2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
point of fact:

Hillary Clinton and Donna Shalala had known each other from their time together working with Children's Defense Fund, before Shalala became Secretary of HHS under POTUS 42.

They are friends, yes, but not best friends. And if a journalist actually writes they were roommates in coilege, despite being 6 years apart and having attended different colleges, then that journalist is clearly is half a tard. (any maybe more)
Just an Auburn porster not someone with 247

Advertisement
From a 247 Auburn member

"Cristobal was also involved in the Miami investigation written about by Yahoo reporter Charles Robinson before his article on bammer and D. J. Fluker. I was surprised bammer hired him given the Albert Means dust up and later probations. Miami got off pretty good with the NCAA investigation. A journalist once asked me how would you like the friend of a potential future presidential candidate in your pocket if you are the NCAA? The President of Miami at the time was Hilary Clinton’s college roommate.

Fast forward to today…"
Just reply & show this guy’s pic
Cam Newton Wow GIF by Nickelodeon
Cam Newton Wareagle GIF by Auburn Tigers

247 rates kids off draft trajectory and positional value. Centers don't get drafted high usually thus the low ranking
Fair enough. I thought about the center part but didn’t realize they’d tax a kid that much. Crazy system

Advertisement
Advertisement
Karma is a *****. That's why you should dump or make ish up about other programs: https://whnt.com/sports/auburn-qb-t-j-finley-who-inked-historic-nil-deal-arrested-by-police/
From the article:

"Finely’s arrest comes just days after the Auburn Tiger made history as the first college football player to ink a NIL deal with Amazon selling shirts, sweatshirts, phone cases, and other merchandise from his product line. "

Wait is that a NIL deal or did he just set up an Amazon merchant account and post his shirts?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back