2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a 247 Auburn member

"Cristobal was also involved in the Miami investigation written about by Yahoo reporter Charles Robinson before his article on bammer and D. J. Fluker. I was surprised bammer hired him given the Albert Means dust up and later probations. Miami got off pretty good with the NCAA investigation. A journalist once asked me how would you like the friend of a potential future presidential candidate in your pocket if you are the NCAA? The President of Miami at the time was Hilary Clinton’s college roommate.

Fast forward to today…"
Auburn fans must’ve totally forgotten about their Cam Newton scandal and the NCAA “investigation” where he was suspended for less than 24 hours and then Auburn was cleared of any wrong doing.

Nothing to see there, move along.

Advertisement
It’s always money when they lose a kid to us. But last year we were broke. And also we never have to worry about the sec schools ratting us out. Mario knows where the bodies are. Probably delivered a bag or two himself. Steele same thing. Addae probably leased a cargo van while at Georgia
ALL true. From now on.... any kid that chooses us will be labeled as a kid that we bought and paid for. That's what they will say about us, because that's what they think. We couldn't possibly just out recruit another school for a top shelf kid. No... we have to pay to get a signature. 5 star 3 star, it won't matter. I'm cool with the perception, cause it keeps us on their minds. Them ******** don't like us anyways. No need to play nice. Fucc em! And.....
Vice Tv Reaction GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

From a 247 Auburn member

"Cristobal was also involved in the Miami investigation written about by Yahoo reporter Charles Robinson before his article on bammer and D. J. Fluker. I was surprised bammer hired him given the Albert Means dust up and later probations. Miami got off pretty good with the NCAA investigation. A journalist once asked me how would you like the friend of a potential future presidential candidate in your pocket if you are the NCAA? The President of Miami at the time was Hilary Clinton’s college roommate.

Fast forward to today…"
I’ve heard it all now.

:pgdead:

Advertisement
From a 247 Auburn member

Fast forward to today…"
im salty rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Advertisement
From a 247 Auburn member

Fast forward to today…"
Clinton is 6 years younger than Shalala. So either one was held back a lot of one skipped a number of years of school if they were college roommates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So much to unpack here... but overall WTF is he even rambling about? Miami got off pretty good with that investigation because the NCAA got over zealous and fvcked up, end of story. Thats some red country conspiracy nonsense with them just defaulting that it was obviously Hillary's doing. Surprised there wasn't some rant about connections between Miami and Soros in there.

It's AUBURN ... can you even imagine how stupid those people are??

If more than 50% of the students/fans/alums there can read above a 9th grade level, I'd be shocked.

Last edited:
People were asked to keep this off the boards and thats why D and myself stayed quiet. The post above was my hint a couple days ago , people didn‘t think he was a take. But that was all I was giving until the fifth. Miami has been very confident this week.
Sounds like our 247 reporter is a detriment to the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back