2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Lee, senior recruiting editor at AuburnLive (Auburn's On3 page), posted last night that - he's coming back from his trip to Alaska but not bringing good news. As of two weeks ago he would have said Lew to Georgia, as of one week ago he would have said Lew to Auburn but as of now he is predicting Lew to Miami. Said he is shocked. Said there are things working against Auburn that are completely out of Auburn's control but he is not at liberty to disclose what those things are. Less than 12 hours later they are on their 10th page of meltdown.

Advertisement
Jeffrey Lee, senior recruiting editor at AuburnLive (Auburn's On3 page), posted last night that - he's coming back from his trip to Alaska but not bringing good news. As of two weeks ago he would have said Lew to Georgia, as of one week ago he would have said Lew to Auburn but as of now he is predicting Lew to Miami. Said he is shocked. Said there are things working against Auburn that are completely out of Auburn's control but he is not at liberty to disclose what those things are. Less than 12 hours later they are on their 10th page of meltdown.
This will be the go to reasoning for loses in recruiting for everyone moving forwards

Auburn tears!

That's a funny update. He's been wrong for weeks. But, I'm actually not at liberty to discuss.

Advertisement
He’s a take
Gotta give Gaby props here. He was calling Miami before anyone.
People were asked to keep this off the boards and thats why D and myself stayed quiet. The post above was my hint a couple days ago , people didn‘t think he was a take. But that was all I was giving until the fifth. Miami has been very confident this week.

Advertisement
It’s always money when they lose a kid to us. But last year we were broke. And also we never have to worry about the sec schools ratting us out. Mario knows where the bodies are. Probably delivered a bag or two himself. Steele same thing. Addae probably leased a cargo van while at Georgia

Advertisement
wow...intentionally avoided this thread when it looked like this kid was a lock to auburn because he wants to be a pilot. come back a week later and we are the leader. might start doing this for more threads.

From a 247 Auburn member

"Cristobal was also involved in the Miami investigation written about by Yahoo reporter Charles Robinson before his article on bammer and D. J. Fluker. I was surprised bammer hired him given the Albert Means dust up and later probations. Miami got off pretty good with the NCAA investigation. A journalist once asked me how would you like the friend of a potential future presidential candidate in your pocket if you are the NCAA? The President of Miami at the time was Hilary Clinton’s college roommate.

Fast forward to today…"
Wonder if whoever said this knows anything about Mork Emmert and Nick Saban working together at LSU?

Nah. Only miami cheats..silly me lol, SEC schools do it the right way.

Advertisement
Not a mod

Another reply on their thread

"I dont think it's so much MC as it is the absurd amount of money they are throwing at these kids."
call me naive or a fool but i do not think we are throwing an absurd amount of money to land 3* inside OL's. he might be a great player but seems like a stretch to suggest he is getting offered a lot of money by anyone.

They were confident 24 hours ago lol
Happy Kenan Thompson GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back