CONGRATS

marshallrc13

Senior
I know everyone on here wants to bash this staff but this is an impressive haul. Sure, I would have loved to land JC, TV, and Cook. But I will not complain our worry about who is not here. I am happy for who picked us and signed on the dotted line to join the family! Now lets get started with Spring practice and move forward.

***Here's to hope that the infusion of new defensive talent will improve our defensive play*** One can hope right???

Advertisement
They had a great class last year..

They have Gus...we have...Al...

Auburn will be fine, we, however, may not be.

I know everyone on here wants to bash this staff but this is an impressive haul. Sure, I would have loved to land JC, TV, and Cook. But I will not complain our worry about who is not here. I am happy for who picked us and signed on the dotted line to join the family! Now lets get started with Spring practice and move forward.

***Here's to hope that the infusion of new defensive talent will improve our defensive play*** One can hope right???

Did we get rid of D'Buttsquirt? You heard something?

Advertisement
In Golden we trust. Now after we fix our D with the new talent influx and a few changes in theories we will be a perennial to 10 team. Fear the Tie

Wow....

^ this is why we are where we are.

Auburn was in the national championship game in a much better conference and we have a higher ranked class then them.. Its not 2001, its time to be realistic.

If anything, using Auburn as an example hurts the Don Bailey Jr argument.

That squad went 3-9 last year. Insert a good coach.....they win double digits and come a minute away from winning the whole **** thing. EVen if you take away the Alabama win (would have been a close game regardless of that last play)....that's a huge improvement.

"Tell me you don't like my suit, tell me you don't like my f'ing necktie....but don't tell me coaching DOESN'T MATTER."

Being real, no issue with class, even with misses. That's not the issue.

its what the staff can or can't do with it. Nothing else matters. See duke.

Nice post homie. How easily we forget the miracle against UGA as well, gift wrapped that game. 4th and 18 and you throw the Hail Mary and score. The were a well rounded team, this being said severely lucky to be in the Big Dance ala Norte Dame the previous year.

Advertisement
In Golden we trust. Now after we fix our D with the new talent influx and a few changes in theories we will be a perennial to 10 team. Fear the Tie

So you agree that Golden and D'Buttsquirt don't know what the **** they're doing.

Atta boy.

Wow....

^ this is why we are where we are.

Look man, whether you, I, or anyone else on this **** board are satisfied with who we did or did not get is irrelevant. I am still a fan and will be thankful for who did come. Everyone else can ***** and moan until they ******* throw up and it won't change a thing. SO, either support the team or not, I could care less. 2014 recruiting cycle is now over with. Time to move on and hope we continue to bring in talent and build towards the future.

And for the record, it's not like our class sucked...

Advertisement
Back