Congrats

Advertisement
i have not seen a worse player at uf in my lifetime.[/QUOTE]
Noah Brindise (sp?) & Terry Dean say Hi.[/QUOTE]

Terry Dean was a prick.
I was in a ski shop and he walked in with his blonde Tri delta coccksuker/fiancé and he was telling everyone how he was going to be an NFL qb and she was going on about how they were going to be filthy rich.
Just a real assshole and a ****.

Had a big smile on my face when he ended up getting cut from a Canadian Football League team.

LULZ at pinning this all on ****skull. We kicked his *** and rattled him. We didn't play a perfect game either, and the refs buttfcked us a few times, but we fought through it all and kicked uf#g's ***.

FWIW, Holtz was criticizing Pease for his play design, saying it contributed to the interceptions.

Advertisement
Yes, Driskell sucks but UM made him suck.

Accept the fact that UM is better and the better team won you douche..

Said I'd be here win or lose.

Unfortunately I was right about that QB. I maintained he sucked all off season and he even managed to one-up my low, low opinion of him.

Just whoop FSU's ***.

Said I'd be here win or lose.

Unfortunately I was right about that QB. I maintained he sucked all off season and he even managed to one-up my low, low opinion of him.

Just whoop FSU's ***.

We've gone back and forth on this site for the past month.
I have to give you respect for this post.
I should also tell you, I was wrong about your front 4.
They are probably the best d line in college football.
That guy Easley is a straight up beast.
Wasn't 56-17 but I'm more than happy with a 5 point win.
People talk about giveaways like the gators just dropped the ball and handed it to us.
Those 3 fumbles were created by hard hits.
The interceptions were because of superb football IQ.
Not giveaways.
Takeaways.

yea the defense is legit but they can't win games by themselves, even though they **** near did. you just can't win with inept qb play like that.

i agree with you on the 3 fumbles, all great plays on the ball by defenders. i disagree on the two pics however. the first one was just...wow. the guy had 10 seconds in the pocket, ran around with his head cut off, then heaved the ball inexplicably into 4 defenders. on the last one the receiver hadn't even turned his head yet and he completely sailed the ball over burton's head, inexcusable. i have never hated a uf player as much as driskel, and that was before this game. kid is utter garbage.

i knew our defense was that good but he is the reason i still predicted 8-4 or 9-3.

I guess I don't see your point... Miami did exactly this!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back