Congrats

killa1storm

All-ACC
Said I'd be here win or lose.

Unfortunately I was right about that QB. I maintained he sucked all off season and he even managed to one-up my low, low opinion of him.

Just whoop FSU's ***.

Advertisement
UF's D is going to make a lot of teams look silly this year. Our own defense played beyond everyone's expectations and won the game for Miami. To bad it all ends, they should play every year.

Way to stay classy. Y'all win the SEC maybe we see you in the Championship game.

No way I would do this on a gator board. And i will never have to lol.

Last edited:

Unfortunately I was right about that QB. I maintained he sucked all off season and he even managed to one-up my low, low opinion of him.

Just whoop FSU's ***.

We've gone back and forth on this site for the past month.
I have to give you respect for this post.
I should also tell you, I was wrong about your front 4.
They are probably the best d line in college football.
That guy Easley is a straight up beast.
Wasn't 56-17 but I'm more than happy with a 5 point win.
People talk about giveaways like the gators just dropped the ball and handed it to us.
Those 3 fumbles were created by hard hits.
The interceptions were because of superb football IQ.
Not giveaways.
Takeaways.

Advertisement

Just whoop FSU's ***.

People talk about giveaways like the gators just dropped the ball and handed it to us.
Not giveaways.
Takeaways.

yea the defense is legit but they can't win games by themselves, even though they **** near did. you just can't win with inept qb play like that.

i agree with you on the 3 fumbles, all great plays on the ball by defenders. i disagree on the two pics however. the first one was just...wow. the guy had 10 seconds in the pocket, ran around with his head cut off, then heaved the ball inexplicably into 4 defenders. on the last one the receiver hadn't even turned his head yet and he completely sailed the ball over burton's head, inexcusable. i have never hated a uf player as much as driskel, and that was before this game. kid is utter garbage.

i knew our defense was that good but he is the reason i still predicted 8-4 or 9-3.

Just whoop FSU's ***.

Yeah it was only your QB.

Miami didn't stop your run game or create those turnovers. Nope. It was bcuz your QB. Yep. It wasn't the two Miami scoring drives here your vaunted best secondary in the nation.....lulz.....was burnt for big plays. Nope. It was your QB.

You were arrogant before today. And now I want to **** in your humble pie before you eat it

Just whoop FSU's ***.

Yeah it was only your QB.

Miami didn't stop your run game or create those turnovers. Nope. It was bcuz your QB. Yep. It wasn't the two Miami scoring drives here your vaunted best scone army in the nation.....lulz.....was burnt for big plays. Nope. It was your QB.

You were arrogant before today. And now I want to **** in your humble pie before you eat it

huh? not saying that at all, i even said to rudebhudda that those 3 fumbles were all great plays on the ball. the d-line stopped us up front too. but you're crazy if you don't think driskel is primarily responsible for losing this game, dude is garbage.

Kiss my grits gator

We don't need you to graduate us. We expect to beat you from here on forward.

Now run away and refuse to renew our rivalry.

Advertisement

Just whoop FSU's ***.

That's very gracious of you. I think Miami just wanted it more, and we were the better coached team out there today. Our guys were more disciplined, didn't turn the ball over, and just looked more prepared and hungry.

There's no doubt that UF is a talented team and you guys will win a lot of games this year.

Just whoop FSU's ***.

Not giveaways.
Takeaways.

Yep, I was one that doubted Easley too, and that kid proved that he's a straight up beast. First rounder.

Never doubted Easley, probably the first D-lineman taken in next year's draft after Clowney. He's the reason we had to do all those **** rollouts. Purifoy on the other hand....

Also, what would it honestly take for Driskell to get benched?

Advertisement
Never doubted Easley, probably the first D-lineman taken in next year's draft after Clowney. He's the reason we had to do all those **** rollouts. Purifoy on the other hand....

great question, heck if i know.

apparently he and muschamp have an ongoing affair, he defends him like he's his child. i have not seen a worse player at uf in my lifetime. hated him as a recruit, hated him last year, hate him this year. i've been banned from a gator board or two for expressing that opinion lol.

That uf defense is good but they are going to lose some games with that qb play…Miami just gotta take it one game at a time

Advertisement

great question, heck if i know.

apparently he and muschamp have an ongoing affair, he defends him like he's his child. i have not seen a worse player at uf in my lifetime. hated him as a recruit, hated him last year, hate him this year. i've been banned from a gator board or two for expressing that opinion lol.

Are muschamp and Driskell fuucking?

Driskell was a #1 qb prospect. 5* qb, based mainly off his measurables and performances at camps.
Just goes to show that flag football performance means nothing when the bullets are flying.

You guys have a bigger problem than Driskell. Your qb coach can't seem to develop a qb. Your offensive coordinator needs to realize its 2013 and not 1950. Aside from your d line your back 7 aren't very disciplined.
Lastly, even the staunchest gator has to see that this defense you have, though good, is one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen.

[/QUOTE]i have not seen a worse player at uf in my lifetime.[/QUOTE]
Noah Brindise (sp?) & Terry Dean say Hi.

Advertisement
Back