Congrats to Not Since

A few of us hung in there for many years as Canes Bball fans and message board participants. I know of no greater fan and completely knowledgeable as Not Since.
I personally have waited 67 years for this.
We are all proud Hurricanes tonight. Thank you coach L and past and present hurricanes players for a long but well worth a journey filled with hope. Now we live the dream.

Advertisement
Saturday Night Live Reaction GIF

Congrats to the riders for sure.. I know me personally I pop in thread when I see movement at the forum choice page, pop in throughout season, I usually end up with tix every now and then during the season so I check up.. But really get into it after football ends.. I know this is amazing for yall

Advertisement
This sure feels a lot better than watching us lose to Notre Dame by 50+ at the Knight Center in the 80s or watching us go 0-18 in the Big East.
my freshman year at the U (and, as someone not from miami/FL who didn't grow up a fan, my first year following any canes sports) was the 2012-2013 season where we were ranked #1 for awhile, laid a couple of incredible beatdowns on duke and UNC, and made the sweet 16. i've been spoiled to only have been around for the coach L era; i can only imagine how sweet this is for someone like yourself who's been around for the long haul!

Bringing this city together for anything is not easy. This feels like one of those moments. Mention Final Four and you see smiles and having our team represent the community allows the citizenry to have a common purpose even though you might not have been a Canes fan you are for the moment.🙌❤️

Great post and 100% agreed

It was always great moderating the forums with NS (believe we overlapped a few years across different boards)

Advertisement
I didnt start watching UM basketball until 2006, and i honestly never thought i would see the day. Hitting the sweet 16 was always the ceiling. Weve gone to an elite 8 and final 4 since. Just crazy.

A few of us hung in there for many years as Canes Bball fans and message board participants. I know of no greater fan and completely knowledgeable as Not Since.
I personally have waited 67 years for this.
We are all proud Hurricanes tonight. Thank you coach L and past and present hurricanes players for a long but well worth a journey filled with hope. Now we live the dream.
I will take a season like this every year. Fun team to watch, great regular season and great run in the tourney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back