Congrats to DajLeon Farr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for him. I just wonder what is he gonna do with a bachelors in general studies? Sound a lot like my Miami diploma.
But the dude did graduate and he’s a vet! Both very cool accomplishments!

Advertisement
Good for him for making the most of what college offered him, Not everyone is good enough for the NFL, but everyone who attends UM has the intelligence to obtain a degree. But his perseverance is fantastic.
Great job, DajLeon! A 2008 transfer from Miami to Memphis, DajLeon Farr spent time in NFL Training Camps in 2010 with the San Diego Chargers and then the Dallas Cowboys before landing on the Buffalo Bills Practice Squad during the 2010 season. After being placed on the IR with the Bills later that season, Farr would go on to have a tryout with the New Orleans Saints. While at the U, Farr was on the John Mackey Award Watch List in 2007. I didn't know that he later joined the U.S. Army, but, ironically, he was an Army All-American (and on PrepStar's Top 100 Dream Team) in high school.

Happy for him. I just wonder what is he gonna do with a bachelors in general studies? Sound a lot like my Miami diploma.
But the dude did graduate and he’s a vet! Both very cool accomplishments!

There are a lot of jobs that require a college diploma, without being specific about the major.

If you’re already employed, like he is, having a degree helps you with future upward mobility, especially with internal jobs that require a degree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back