Congrats to Brad Kaaya

Advertisement
We got ourselves a good one. Just start him from day one and let the BK era begin. I'm all in.

We got ourselves a good one. Just start him from day one and let the BK era begin. I'm all in.

I'm with ya. The Freeman/Wright/Marve/Jacory/Morris show is finally over! I don't care if he is young and inexperienced. Start him and let him get his feet wet early. Will only help.

Advertisement

I'm with ya. The Freeman/Wright/Marve/Jacory/Morris show is finally over! I don't care if he is young and inexperienced. Start him and let him get his feet wet early. Will only help.

Sorry but this kid needs a year to get bigger and get used to the speed of the game. He needs a redshirt IMHO.

If we throw him to the wolves to early we might ruin the kid. He has had some good games but he has also looked very shaky at times.

A red shirt season will do wonders for this kid.

Looks like Olson isn't getting kicked off the team, so hope he gets his **** together and can push Kaaya. We have seen when there isn't another QB pushing another, it leads to bad results.

thats good to hear i have watched alot of tape on him and you can definately tell he has watched alot of manning just by the way his footwork is in the pocket, and i agree he needs to put on some more weight so a RS definately would help him alot and get use to the speed of the college game, but congrats to BK. Go Canes!!!

Please don't sleep on Olsen....I have started more Brad posts than anyone and I know this kid is a baller...but Olsen is still a VERY VERY good Qb prospect. Like Brad he needs to be coached ..

Advertisement
This is truly REMARKABLE if you think about it. I mean WHAT A FIND this kid is. If he sticks with us, we will have gone in, and not only FOUND, but STOLEN the BEST QB in all of Southern Cal, a traditional HOTBED of QB talent, RIGHT UNDER the noses of UCLA, USC, and Stanford. Yes I know Stanford is getting a stud too, and UCLA and USC probably will too, but they werent even looking at this kid seriously, and he's gone from nobody, to elite 11, state champion, top rated SOCAL QB, and LA newpaper player of the year.

This is the definition of a "recruiting coup".

Soon as I saw bks film i thought superstar, liked olsen but when u saw bks it made u 4 get KO.

Advertisement
That's my quarterback.

Also hope we get on Bar Milo for next class.

Also would offer Koa Farmer just because of the attitude he brings. Watched him live and he was a flat out baller, despite his measurement shortcomings. We need competitors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back