Congrats to Amari Carter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Palm Beach County defensive player of the year!

That award wasn't announced until today? Did it get buried on someone's desk or something?

its actually early.

they typically wait for the finalists' track & field results to determine a winner, but seeing as how amari was already enrolled and so far ahead of the competition, they decided to go ahead and name him the winner

much deserved

Advertisement
On Dec 16, 2016...Amari Carter was named Palm Beach Defensive Player of the Year

Today, they announced him as the Palm Beach Male Athlete of the Year.

On Dec 16, 2016...Amari Carter was named Palm Beach Defensive Player of the Year

Today, they announced him as the Palm Beach Male Athlete of the Year.

That's impressive. Just shows that this kid will come in prepared to contribute on day one. Incredible athlete, no off-the-field or academic issues, smart and mature enough to learn the playbook quickly, a leader.

Advertisement
Congrats to Amari Carter. Carter being a true freshman starter at SS this year wouldn't surprise me at all.

Congrats to Amari Carter. Carter being a true freshman starter at SS this year wouldn't surprise me at all.

Not only that, I'll add that I think he'll be one of the most valuable freshmen defenders in the ACC next season. Miami's starting 11 on D will be ridiculously good nationally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back