congrats on gerald willis staying out of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

travis

Freshman
Banned
you guys are about to have one of the best DE's in the country next year imo

and yes im a gator fan who will be pretty **** bummed watching him terrorize quaterbacks

**** him and chad thomas along with the al quaeda kid jk folks those should seriously reak havoc oh yea and moton al left some talent behind

please beat fsu btw **** their qb up like they did wuerfuell back in the day

Last edited:
Advertisement
btw whats up with jc jackson guess sec has a rule so hes gonna have to find a new conference

would bet you guys are very much in the mix and he is another absolute stud with first round talent along with willis

**** he was better then tabor in fall camp who enrolled early before he had the armed robbery **** and that says alot

tabor is top 5 pick potentially

we barely play yall wheres the hostility coming from? esp when im just saying you got a fantastic defensive end who i expect to be a first round talent long as he keeps his nose clean

when he commited to uf i watched his hs highlights many times he is a flat out monster who has the ability to take games over

also really hope to see him and chad thomas start together on opposite ends i think yall finally see the nasty *** defense you been waiting on

Last edited:
No one should be congratulated for being out of trouble... that's ridiculous.

troll-face-fail-Bob-Dylan-Subterranean-Homesick-Blues.gif

fack off gatah!!!

Advertisement

and yes im a gator fan who will be pretty **** bummed watching him terrorize quaterbacks

**** him and chad thomas along with the al quaeda kid jk folks those should seriously reak havoc oh yea and moton al left some talent behind

Go fack your Mom.

Congrats on not having a convicted serial killer on your team for the past couple of years. Hopefully you guys can keep your streak going

lol **** guess yall really hate the gators even tho youve kicked our *** way more often then not

this is a legit thread i wasnt sure he could keep his nose clean with his love of fighting i didnt mean anything by the title he beat up his teammate and tried to beat up the entire other team after losing the state title game

obviously he's taking this second chance seriously and is trying to accomplish his goal of being a 1st which is highly possible

check out his hs highlights kids a beast and even tho he transferred im still rooting for him for picking uf in the first place and spurning lsu

i guess negativity is just the norm around here?

Go fack your Mom.

i already had yours so im good

Advertisement
just smacked my fsu cousin here out cold,
been doin this over 20 yrs now. Big fist out cold
CANES BABY!!!!!

You people act like Gerald Willis some out of control wreckless kid that has been nothing but trouble. He had an incident at jortsville, not criminal, that caused his "release". He's been here longer now than he was in jortsville, incident free, and yet some of you still label the kid by your snide remarks re his "staying out of trouble". Does one drunk night make you an alcoholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back