Congrats Golden

MGreen26

Freshman
Coley is an impact player. For those keeping score, that is 2 to 1 miami in Miami/fsu battles. Golden is recruiting with one hand behind his back and is reeling in big time talent and impact players. The Thomas miss although huge can be chalked up to a scorned raisicst scumbag "ice Harris". As the facts come out this statement can't be disputed. When Golden took over Harris' son Brandon "Michael Floyd sodomized me without vasaline" turned pro. Crack rock Harris also ensured Thomas would not take an OV to Miami on a weekend because he couldn't allow him to back out of a commitment to USC. Weeks later Thomas cancels on UGA... The Collins and Gatewood mess speaks for itself. Bostick hurts. All in all, this is a good class w limited ships and Al wins most recruiting battles when dealing with a level playing field.

Advertisement
Coley is an impact player. For those keeping score, that is 2 to 1 miami in Miami/fsu battles. Golden is recruiting with one hand behind his back and is reeling in big time talent and impact players. The Thomas miss although huge can be chalked up to a scorned raisicst scumbag "ice Harris". As the facts come out this statement can't be disputed. When Golden took over Harris' son Brandon "Michael Floyd sodomized me without vasaline" turned pro. Crack rock Harris also ensured Thomas would not take an OV to Miami on a weekend because he couldn't allow him to back out of a commitment to USC. Weeks later Thomas cancels on UGA... The Collins and Gatewood mess speaks for itself. Bostick hurts. All in all, this is a good class w limited ships and Al wins most recruiting battles when dealing with a level playing field.

I like this. Losing Thomas sucks, but the difference between coming from behind and snatching a "Nole lock" and losing a hometown guy who wants to rep the 305 comes down to 1) the kid's personality, Thomas is so aloof off the field it's ridiculous, but apparently Coley sort of is as well; and more importantly 2) What the coach is in their ear telling 'em about the school.

Plus we are still in it for Grace and Keef, not to mention the new developments in the Alex Collins situation.

Plus we are still in it for Grace and Keef, not to mention the new developments in the Alex Collins situation.

I'm confident as most of us are Grace is a lock, as for Bryant who knows he would be nice though.

Advertisement
Per wqam Collins is at school saying he wants to go to UMand his mom wants him at um and he is there w um gear but Doug ate good is pressuring him to arky... Come on Al.

Per wqam Collins is at school saying he wants to go to UMand his mom wants him at um and he is there w um gear but Doug ate good is pressuring him to arky... Come on Al.

Is this legit info about Collins?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back