CONGRATS CHAD THOMAS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must keep.

Losing this kid would be one more nail in Al's coffin.

I think we got him. we got a couple of things going for us. 1. he said ppl recruiting him for band where he is a Music major which he claims miami is the best in the country. 2. he has a fan base in miami for his music and all the connections he need is in Miami. 3.he is a leader and not a follower.

Advertisement
Chad is a real Cane, he doesn't follow other kids or try to recruit kids he just worries about his business and puts work in.. This kid will be a 1st round pick in 3 years..

Advertisement
Chad has been a five, took these joke experts a year to figure it out, just don't think this whole * rating system is all its cranked up to be.

Advertisement
2nd best DE prospect in the country if you ask me...but I'm a little biased.

Who is better. I take him first all day. Kid a monster and has a high ceiling to boot. Love these kid. Could be one of our all time great DEs.

That kid that is going to A&M (Garrett) looks serious.

323.jpg

Dat wingspan.

35.png

AllCanes needs a shirt for Chad.

Yea?

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Yea? (On front)
U (On back)

I'd flip it around. When F5 came up with that, it was his response to the crap they were talking about The U. So, when people see The U on the front, once he passes them, they are sent off with his sentiments on how he feels about the dirty thoughts they had when they saw The U on the front.

Advertisement
Back