Congrats, big man!

Advertisement
Happens all the time

Moses was a senior and injured:
Moses recently revealed he played through the majority of his senior season with a torn meniscus which was not diagnosed until after the national championship game against Ohio State. Moses said he had surgery to repair the tear in February.

Weird he and Terry chose to come back and both should nothave.. odd thing is they chose to come back but were cancers in the lockerroom. Big Marve is top heavy and slow. he should not have been a 5 star. Terry could be good.

They didn’t develop him.

Uhh no; it’s called he’s damaged goods. Missed all of ‘19 w/ a torn ACL & now has a torn meniscus, coming off a surgery. Keep telling ppl, the NFL is a “now” league. They dgaf what u did in HS, or what program u come from. They definitely not taking a chance on a dude w/ multiple knee injuries.

Advertisement
Uhh no; it’s called he’s damaged goods. Missed all of ‘19 w/ a torn ACL & now has a torn meniscus, coming off a surgery. Keep telling ppl, the NFL is a “now” league. They dgaf what u did in HS, or what program u come from. They definitely not taking a chance on a dude w/ multiple knee injuries.

They still didn’t develop him and they also didn’t develop his knee.

Some of you actually believe Wilson had a "1st round grade" one year to undrafted the following!!!!!! Who was giving out the grades that you speak of?

Marvin... He was never that good but playing alongside some of the good DL they had in years past made him look so much better.

Only played 6 games last season and didn’t do **** when he played. That’s his fault.

Advertisement

Yes, plus the "strike-gold" hope that if he heals, they will have gotten a top talent for pennies on the dollar.

They didn’t develop him.
As well as Vandarius Cowan, and Markail Benton.
All top ten linebackers for that class. Too many people keep talking this “development BS and Alabama as if everyone gets drafted.
It’s a different class but you can also add Ben Davis to that list of blue chip linebackers that never saw their names called on draft day
For everyone that comes in here and talks endlessly about development there you have 4 top ten linebackers in the country and at least 2 of them were consensus 5 star recruits at the alleged holy grail of college football and only one is making the nfl as an udfa.

All that money and all those resources, coaches support staff nutrition etc etc and they couldn’t make any of those players a day one pick.

I’ve gotten into numerous arguments on here with people about this topic but dudes are still star struck by Saban and that **** school.
Alabama is literally a diamond mine. They get tons of potential and grind it all up and when the diamonds come out they get all this development credit from these position coaches that teach all the same sht everyone does and come and go and switch positions all the time.

Edit: and how can I forget Jarez Parks. Mfer took a grey shirt so he can pay his own way to suck saban’s midget nuts and is buried somewhere in that depth chart still. Parks was in the same class as Phillips who played here one year and is as we speak signing a contract that’s gonna make him a multi generational millionaire.
Stop being brainwashed by these sec Fck tards.

not directed towards you but instead these people that see that school as some **** shrine to cfb

Last edited:
As well as Vandarius Cowan, and Markail Benton.
All top ten linebackers for that class. Too many people keep talking this “development BS and Alabama as if everyone gets drafted.
It’s a different class but you can also add Ben Davis to that list of blue chip linebackers that never saw their names called on draft day
For everyone that comes in here and talks endlessly about development there you have 4 top ten linebackers in the country and at least 2 of them were consensus 5 star recruits at the alleged holy grail of college football and only one is making the nfl as an udfa.

All that money and all those resources, coaches support staff nutrition etc etc and they couldn’t make any of those players a day one pick.

I’ve gotten into numerous arguments on here with people about this topic but dudes are still star struck by Saban and that **** school.
Alabama is literally a diamond mine. They get tons of potential and grind it all up and when the diamonds come out they get all this development credit from these position coaches that teach all the same sht everyone does and come and go and switch positions all the time.

Edit: and how can I forget Jarez Parks. Mfer took a grey shirt so he can pay his own way to suck saban’s midget nuts and is buried somewhere in that depth chart still. Parks was in the same class as Phillips who played here one year and is as we speak signing a contract that’s gonna make him a multi generational millionaire.
Stop being brainwashed by these sec Fck tards.

not directed towards you but instead these people that see that school as some **** shrine to cfb

Which is my point exactly that escaped some people here. When you have high 4 stars, and consensus five stars into the 3-deep at every position, you’re going to win championships, but guess what, they’re not all getting developed but they’re all 5-stars.

Advertisement
Back