Confirmed by Barry, the bot and admin do not care.

Advertisement
Two pac 12 titles and a Rose bowl champion. Get back to us all when your fellow Hecht incompetent Manure Diaz duplicates those accomplishments sporto?!
Wait r u counting last year as a title????

u would hahaha lol

Hate manny all u want, he’s done enough to warrant it… but come with something better than a dude who is manny with a better roster hahah

**** st least come with a name like Kiffin. Mario is a proven corch and conches are bad right?

Top 5 recruiter with NIKE money. Let's stop acting like Mario recruits like that at Miami, where you don't have a sugar daddy throwing around money. The problem is that you need someone that can out scheme and outcoach the top end teams, because you won't be able to out talent the elites at Miami, not in this new "Richest Team Wins" world.

Mario is a guy whose teams drop games they shouldn't, because he's a mediocre at best gameday coach. At Oregon, he can win a ton, because he's able to land talent the rest of the conference can't, mostly because he has the most resources.
Go look at oregons classes before Mario and after he arrived. Then get back with me.

His recent games include:

A loss to 1 win Cal
A loss to winless Oregon State
A late 4th quarter win against an awful Fresno State team
Back to back pac 12 championships and a Rose bowl victory while manure was losing botH bowl games in those years as well as losing to fiu and the record breaking loss to UNC. But hey, what do I know right bud? Lol

Advertisement
He’s not the answer though he’s had more success than Manny and he’s a better recruiter. The answer on our budget is Hugh Freeze. He’s been laundered clean quite nicely for us by Liberty University and now he’s all brand spanking new and cleaned up.
All in, especially if Art Briles can be OC. Put all the chips on the table!

#notjoking

Advertisement
I don't know how to post pictures from my phone, but I got into a discussion with Barry Jackson on Twitter this morning just before he posted that article. I was challenging him to do the right thing and put pressure where it belongs, on the incompetent apathetic administration that has destroyed this once proud program. He responded to me telling me to read the article he was about to post.

So I read it, and it basically confirmed the same things I've heard behind the scenes and have been yelling about on these boards for 10 plus years.

Stop pointing your hate at Manny. He's just an underqualified guy that did what any human would do, he took a promotion that was GIVEN to him. He sucks at his job but it's not his job to turn down a potential life altering offer like that if it comes his way.

Point ALL of your anger and disgust at Blake and the BOT. Period. Stop buying season tickets and stop donating.
Last paragraph says it all Jedi. God I wish we could Pin that on here, so the mission is clear and all of us who love this program and have hope of it returning no what to do. I would also add flying banners targeting the admin and BOT. Make them feel the heat and toxicity because they have it coming to tHem!

Now Kiffin would def leave Ole Miss for Miami. Don’t you just see him turning Garcia and Jacurri into stars?
No coincidence that Jimbo and Smart, the only two coaches to step into programs and recruit like Saban, learned the recruiting game from Saban. For that reason, I would not disqualify Kiffin from consideration.

you're killing this thread. everyone gets it.
Apparently not because @Go Canes!! still doesn’t get it even though it’s staring him right In The face just like manure trotting out the same undisciplined, unprepared and unmotivated after a whole offseason the prepare just like he has the last two years.

Advertisement
No coincidence that Jimbo and Smart, the only two coaches to step into programs and recruit like Saban, learned the recruiting game from Saban. For that reason, I would not disqualify Kiffin from consideration.
Rational.

But two questions.

One, where does Kiffin gets bags in Coral Gables, and two, how do we keep local Miami papers from breaking stories about the bags? The local rags in Bama wouldn‘t dare report anything, but the Herald reporters want to win Pulitzers.

Saban and Smart, like Saban, believe in Defense. Kiffin doesn’t, at all. I don’t think that’s the answer.

Advertisement
Lane Kiffin hired DJ Durkin who is clearly making a difference on defense and snagged a bright mind in Lebby

meanwhile Manny brought over his three pool boys in Banda Patke and Baker

Exactly! Give me 2-3 consecutive 10 wins seasons and build up those recruiting classes and then we can start taking next steps.
We’ve had one 10 win season in 18 years and it took a soon to be hall of fame coach who wom the sec multiple times to do it with ever ball breaking our way. And you think Manure “mr undisciplined-unprepared-unmotivated” Diaz can do this 2 to 3 times consecutively? Lmao you might want to get on some meds because that schizophrenia or bipolar as you not living in reality my firend.

Advertisement
Back