Confirmed by Barry, the bot and admin do not care.

Advertisement
The HC is only only piece of the puzzle. The other pieces are just as important. You’re asking Miami to make a $30+ million per year investment… that’s not feasible .
Actually it was with Mario because a big time booster was gonna pay his full contract. But instead blake that it would be a great idea to pay 4 million dollars to temple to keep a DC with no HC experience form a failed staff in the building even though he was still in the ******* building. 🤢🤮

The guy who lost to two winless teams with the best roster in the league by far? That guy?

It’s like those losses never happened. You’re wasting your time.

Same with the near catastrophe this weekend against an atrocious Fresno State.

I promise you if this weekend we win the same way Oregon just did, the Mario crew will be screaming for a manny’s head.

Won the pac 12 twice and is a rose bowl champ sporto! I’ll say it again since you love to deflect, get back to me when “your most favorite bestest coach in the world” manure duplicates that buddy boy?

So you’re going with willfully ignorant.

Cool.

It’s like those losses never happened. You’re wasting your time.

Same with the near catastrophe this weekend against an atrocious Fresno State.

I promise you if this weekend we win the same way Oregon just did, the Mario crew will be screaming for a manny’s head.
It’s crazy right?

I get it hate manny all u want but if ur guy is Mario then you have no say in it. Just sit down and take the L like Mario does 3 times a year against teams he shouldnt

Advertisement
The stupid part on the admin's apathy is that there is a direct correlation between relevance in football and applications for admission. More applications means more competitive. More competitive means higher academic standing and more research money flowing the the school. Obviously it also typically leads to greater alumni involvement in both $ and participation in school building events.

Its just the moronic leading the blind in Coral Gables right now.
You keep bringing up the increase in applications, research dollars are INDEPENDENT of how many kids apply. I'm convinced that the typical Miami fan has NEVER been on campus, nor actually met someone that attended the institution. We keep having to explain this stuff, but it never sinks in.

If football was the boon to a school like you people believe, then why isn't the SEC far and away the best academic conference? Exactly. There's a reason why the upper tier elite schools barely try with college football. Think about the following: Miami, Notre Dame and Southern Cal are the only top end private schools that have had national, sustained success in college football in the last 40 years. Stanford has had limited runs, but they haven't been a title contender, and that's despite hitting on two coaches in Harbaugh and Shaw. Pitt hasn't been nationally relevant since the 70s. Duke hasn't done anything. Vanderbilt is usually at the bottom of the SEC. TCU has had some success, but spent most of the last 4 decades an also ran. SMU got demolished by the NCAA when they managed to get too close to the sun.

Last edited:
The guy who lost to two winless teams with the best roster in the league by far? That guy?
Yes, with the huge caveat I mentioned. He’s a much brighter guy than Kirby Smart, for example, who now has one of the most talented teams in the history of college football and just shut out a guy who this board considers a gawd. He understands South Florida, which is a swamp of **** to deal with from a recruiting standpoint.

Advertisement
I’m sorry you’re the biggest ***aloon in here. I truly am and I truly feel bad for you

you haven’t had 100 posts in 6 months but in the last 24 hours you haven’t stopped posting.

So I ask u who hates this team more? You seem to really bask in us losing Let’s see your witty “hecth employee” comeback to that

I’m sorry Miami hurt you and you’re an emotional midget that gets all up in his feels. Keep being a loser with that shaft down ur throat
Keep rooting for the status loser quo sporto! Lord knows you wouldn’t want to lose your cushy job in the Hecht we’re you have no responsibilities and no one holds you accountable. Must be a dream come true sport. Lol and keep rooting for mediocrity like your bosses flake and lispy. You all belong together. Lmao

How many conference titles does he have? How’s his recruiting looking? With this mindset, Howard, JJ and Erickson never step foot on campus.
Live in the current world friend. Just fir a minute come into reality

I’m the fact he only has one with the best roster in the league, by far, says everything. He wouldn’t have that kind of roster here and he’s **** away 2 games a year….just like he does at Oregon

but I get it, he’s your guy so you’re going to go all in for him and hate on everything else. Carry on

btw. I could give a **** about manny but come with someone besides the guy who lost to two WINLESS TEAMS……but but but bro three years ago bro….LO…******* L

Last edited:
Yes, with the huge caveat I mentioned. He’s a much brighter guy than Kirby Smart, for example, who now has one of the most talented teams in the history of college football and just shut out a guy who this board considers a gawd. He understands South Florida, which is a swamp of **** to deal with from a recruiting standpoint.
Kirbys a loser too. Matter of fact not many people do les with more like Kirby and mario

So you’re going with willfully ignorant.

Cool.
Top five recruiter in the country, national champion as a player and coach, hurricane legend, won a bowl game a fiu for gods sake, it’s first bowl win, coached under the greatest coach this game has ever seen and on top of that is a two time pac 12 champion and rose bowl champion. So who’s being ignorant here sport? Has Manure duas accomplished any of those things Mario has? Has manure Diaz even played the game of football at the college level, let alone being a champion? Answer me that smart guy!

Advertisement
People in this thread don't understand, that as a private university it's entire athletic budget is being financed by either revenue or private capital. It can't make further investments in football, without diminishing margins further. No business would do that. The 1st objective is to preserve the bottom line
True especially since their playing themselves out of power 5 status as these super conferences keep getting more selective we’ll be seeing ourselves on the outside looking in.

Im sure the BOT knows this and says fuggg it why invest

Keep rooting for the status loser quo sporto! Lord knows you wouldn’t want to lose your cushy job in the Hecht we’re you have no responsibilities and no one holds you accountable. Must be a dream come true sport. Lol and keep rooting for mediocrity like your bosses flake and lispy. You all belong together. Lmao
Hahahaha that’s all u have? Man you’re not good at this. Your go to is Hecht employee like if u say it enough it’ll come true for u

don’t come with an argument just throw a fit like a ***aloon. Got it, you literally have nothing but a temper tantrum. Good stuff sporto

Top five recruiter in the country, national champion as a player and coach, hurricane legend, won a bowl game a fiu for gods sake, it’s first bowl win, coached under the greatest coach this game has ever seen and on top of that is a two time pac 12 champion and rose bowl champion. So who’s being ignorant here sport? Has Manure duas accomplished any of those things Mario has? Has manure Diaz even played the game of football at the college level, let alone being a champion? Answer me that smart guy!
Top 5 recruiter with NIKE money. Let's stop acting like Mario recruits like that at Miami, where you don't have a sugar daddy throwing around money. The problem is that you need someone that can out scheme and outcoach the top end teams, because you won't be able to out talent the elites at Miami, not in this new "Richest Team Wins" world.

Mario is a guy whose teams drop games they shouldn't, because he's a mediocre at best gameday coach. At Oregon, he can win a ton, because he's able to land talent the rest of the conference can't, mostly because he has the most resources.

Advertisement
Someone I once worked with had a child go to Alabama on scholarship for a sport (Not football). He said it was amazing how everything, and everyone, from the BOT to Administration was aligned around football. I was in Atlanta this weekend and saw the game. Alabama is a pro program masquerading as a college team. It is bad for the sport. They won the title by 30 last year. I suspect they might do it again given what I saw. The competitive balance in the sport is worse now than ever. There may be one or two other teams that can hang with Bama in a game Bama cares about.
As for Miami, the formula to relevance has always been to win enough to keep the best kids home. Build recruiting over several years and maybe we hit on a Kosar to carry us over the top. Miami, even in its’ best years, never had the BOT and Administrative alignment Bama has now. Given our geography, there is always a chance we leap into a playoff caliber team. Having said that, even being a playoff caliber team is a step below where Bama is now.

U mean the guy that needed everything in his players power to get by an u ranked fresno

the guy that lost to two winless teams last uear

the same guy who even with the best roster in the PAC 12 can’t even sniff the playoffs?

that Mario? It’s not a slight on Mario but Oregon is willing to spend the money and they arent even close….kind of like Tam U
Two pac 12 titles and a Rose bowl champion. Get back to us all when your fellow Hecht incompetent Manure Diaz duplicates those accomplishments sporto?!

It’s crazy right?

I get it hate manny all u want but if ur guy is Mario then you have no say in it. Just sit down and take the L like Mario does 3 times a year against teams he shouldnt
He’s not the answer though he’s had more success than Manny and he’s a better recruiter. The answer on our budget is Hugh Freeze. He’s been laundered clean quite nicely for us by Liberty University and now he’s all brand spanking new and cleaned up.

Advertisement
Back