MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

FYI fwiw

View attachment 248799
View attachment 248800

I have no insight there but for those that like to destroy anyone ever if info changes, let’s play this out in theory (not saying the rumors of an 8/15 deadline announcement are or not true but for the purposes of that).

what if fsu plan was to go with a pre 8/15 announcement of leaving. Then espn, actually did begin to freak out abiut losing them to b1g and do in fact react and perhaps grease skids to maybe instead go to sec for them. Things thus changed. Fsu was lead because perhaps sec was their goal and they have the card to play there. No reason for Miami to go first then - they ride the acc downfall out to big ten. Info and deadlines can be right on a Monday and change on a Tuesday.

we shall see.
Sounds like the same vague **** that all of the other realignment experts are putting out there. Stuff that’s hard to prove or disprove.

Advertisement
Halloween GIF

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

You got an online law degree right? U of phoenix?
Wright Business School

FYI fwiw

View attachment 248799
View attachment 248800

I have no insight there but for those that like to destroy anyone ever if info changes, let’s play this out in theory (not saying the rumors of an 8/15 deadline announcement are or not true but for the purposes of that).

what if fsu plan was to go with a pre 8/15 announcement of leaving. Then espn, actually did begin to freak out abiut losing them to b1g and do in fact react and perhaps grease skids to maybe instead go to sec for them. Things thus changed. Fsu was lead because perhaps sec was their goal and they have the card to play there. No reason for Miami to go first then - they ride the acc downfall out to big ten. Info and deadlines can be right on a Monday and change on a Tuesday.

we shall see.
Side note- ScuttleButt's is actually Tallahassee's premier ghey bar. For those that indulge, the Wednesday night karaoke and 3-4-1 twink special is supposedly raucous.

Carry on.

Advertisement
What about Cribby ... any speculation regarding the rampant speculation on ACC members bailing? UM contemplating an exit?

FYI fwiw

View attachment 248799
View attachment 248800

we shall see.

Getting an offer from the BigTen was always the catalyst

I’ve been saying that for at least a year.

I’m curious to see how ESPN operates when it comes to negotiating out of the GOR….. whatever exit fee they offer to the first school, will set the precedent for the rest, regardless if a school leaves to BigTen or SEC

Advertisement
So this guy doesn't know **** either.
No, I think he definitely has info it's just coming from particular BIG10 schools and its a rapidly evolving situation.
Some of this stuff is all about perspective too. We really just don't have much publicly sourced from the SEC side of things.

Getting an offer from the BigTen was always the catalyst

I’ve been saying that for at least a year.

I’m curious to see how ESPN operates when it comes to negotiating out of the GOR….. whatever exit fee they offer to the first school, will set the precedent for the rest, regardless if a school leaves to BigTen or SEC

I wonder if F$U has been waiting for an OFFCIAL offer from the Big 10?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back