Concept Uniform Unveiling

The Dude

Junior
My brother designed a concept uniform and he is posting it on CS in a couple of minutes. I don't know how to post pictures, but to anyone that has access over there and knows how to post, please feel free to bring it to this board. He has already met with Tony Gonzalez regarding the design so hopefully something comes of it. Check it out.

Advertisement

am I crazy or is the title incredibly misleading?

what are you talking about the dude? -- Im confused

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm with everyone else on the helmets, and that I like the simplicity and design of the overall uniform. I love the hurricane satellite picture on the shoes, that's badass. One other thing I think looks a bit off is the stripes on the orange and green pants; I think there's a bit too much white and it doesn't really flow.

But anyway, overall they look badass and I would be happy to see the team wearing those next year.

Gloves suck. Gotta have the :neonu:
Everything else is good.

I actually like the old school Ibis on the Gloves. I like the black cleats though. I think there was a boo boo about the pants. They look too long.

Advertisement
The numbers. The font.

Kinda like what we've had the past few years - which I'm trying real hard to forget.

Maybe go back to the fonts of the eighties teams. Don't care for the green pants.

Advertisement
Like them a lot. Not super crazy about the helmet and the tramp stamp needs to go, but other than that it's good. Love the black shoes.

Advertisement
Back