Completely off topic and probably dumb question....

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Is there any chance Kam or Williams come back and forgo the draft? Not sure if Taylor is draft eligible. If those three leave those are big shoes to fill and would be nice to see them come back.

I know NFL is the goal and happy for any player that can live that dream out, but in the NIL world, it isn't a forgone conclusion folks jump. Some of these NIL deals are better $ than year one of the NFL. I have no idea what these guys are pulling in NIL, and I know it is early, but from a Canes fan perspective, I would love to see them back.

Just curious if it is a forgone conclusion they are gone next year.

Advertisement
some probably won't have the highest draft grades but it still feels like the last ride for all 3

Haha you're trolling right?

honestly I think it would be unlikely they come back, grades dependent and such, but I have seen some come back for the allure of potential for the next season. Some really like the college environment. Some care about that degree if they haven't gotten enough to graduate early.

I'm not an insider by no means, but not sure if anyone that is has heard anything either way as early indicators. The D has looked really solid as the O-line has. there is a base for a really solid season next year once we figure out the QB situation. I could see a QB transfer next year that might make a solid run possible.

Seems they’ll all be drafted. I think James could use another year if we have the depth to let him play his natural position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back