Complete Overhaul

datcaneguy

Senior
Pulled Ivey for Couch
Pulled Frierson for Smith
Pulled Pope for Resperto

Now when will Manny drop his nuts and pull all these guys logging heavy minutes and not producing. Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Jennings, McCloud, Ford, etc?

If there was a last chance to show that these guys have it was last night and they all didn’t show up. I can only think that is you gone get gash on the edges and middle. If your wideouts won’t get open and fight for the ball. Then why not let younger players play so at least they can learn from it. Half these guys in their 3rd year and do not how to do what should be ingrained in them in the off season of their freshman year.

Advertisement
Pulled Ivey for Couch
Pulled Pope for Resperto

Now when will Manny drop his nuts and pull all these guys logging heavy minutes and not producing. Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Jennings, McCloud, Ford, etc?

If there was a last chance to show that these guys have it was last night and they all didn’t show up. I can only think that is you gone get gash on the edges and middle. If your wideouts won’t get open and fight for the ball. Then why not let younger players play so at least they can learn from it. Half these guys in their 3rd year and do not how to do what should be ingrained in them in the off season of their freshman year.
Need to overhaul manny of the coaches first.

Resperto needs to remember he's not in high school anymore on those two attempts - **** lucky they didn't turn into 14 more for Tigers. People have been calling for him, like they were calling for QBs to replace Rosier, This is another Canes Case of the back-ups, no matter what the fan base thinks, not being ready to replace the person needing to be replaced.

Advertisement
Frierson for smith? Stop it. Frierson has been arguably the one of the best defensive player this season. Now, the other 2 deserve criticism
“Pulled” means past tense. As in already happened earlier sir.
but I like how Frierson responded. That’s how you are suppose to respond. Now we have to see if the others will

Miami just isn't ready for Clemson, Lawrence and TE are two player's that are hard to prepare for.. I say let finish the season strong and go from there..

Advertisement
Pulled Ivey for Couch
Pulled Pope for Resperto

Ford is too big to be bullied by smaller olineman

“Pulled” means past tense. As in already happened earlier sir.
but I like how Frierson responded. That’s how you are suppose to respond. Now we have to see if the others will
Pull or pulled it doesn’t matter frierson shouldn’t have been “ pulled “ since we are now speaking in retrospect. Gilbert has been one of most consistent player on the defense. My point is Gilbert shouldn’t have or should not be mention in the same context as the other 2.

Advertisement
Back