complaining about Sun Life = *****assednes

If I hear one more time from the douchebags on this board how Sun Life sucks and has no atmosphere I'm gonna stick a shiv in a mufugga. When fans go to games and get nuts, like tonight, that place is solid. Get off your azzes, go to games, and make the atmosphere that we need.

Advertisement
seen a dude run into a guy with the bikecycle service, get out of his truck and tried to beat the poor dude up. Yeap. Can't make that **** up.

I have one complaint. Today I sat (stood) behind a woman who repeatedly threatened to get me (and my group) kicked out for "hitting her on the head." We weren't anywhere near her. She was annoyed that we were making too many loud noises (like banging on our own chairs, yelling, etc.). This actually happens often. People in Sun Life are always f'in complaining.

So, this is a message for her and people like her who try their very best to ruin the experience: either don't go to the football games or make more money and buy yourself a ticket where you're not amongst the common folk. For ****'s sake. It's a football game. Against FSU!

I have one complaint. Today I sat (stood) behind a woman who repeatedly threatened to get me (and my group) kicked out for "hitting her on the head." We weren't anywhere near her. She was annoyed that we were making too many loud noises (like banging on our own chairs, yelling, etc.). This actually happens often. People in Sun Life are always f'in complaining.

So, this is a message for her and people like her who try their very best to ruin the experience: either don't go to the football games or make more money and buy yourself a ticket where you're not amongst the common folk. For ****'s sake. It's a football game. Against FSU!

You sat behind Al's wife?

should have taking some photos and had slash make them ******* famous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sun Life still sucks.

Tell your mom I said hi.

What are your thoughts on tonight's epic performance chief?
My thought is that if atmosphsrere won us games, we'd have won tonight.

What do you think about the crowd, cochise?

I agree if crowd noise makes a difference then it would have tonight. I also would postulate that if coaching skill makes a difference then it would have tonight. kimosabe.

Sun Life still sucks.

Tell your mom I said hi.

I agree if crowd noise makes a difference then it would have tonight. I also would postulate that if coaching skill makes a difference then it would have tonight. kimosabe.

Perhaps if this thread had anything to do with coaching, your comment would be of some use. Weezy.

Tell your mom I said hi.

Perhaps if this thread had anything to do with coaching, your comment would be of some use. Weezy.

Every thread is about corching Applejack.

Is this your first game there? That stadium sucks..nothing like being a mile from the field and while it may seem crazy and loud to the fans in the stands it isn't for the payers on the field since the fans are so far away and that thing doesn't hold noise in at all.

But hey what do people that have been going to that stadium for 15 plus years know

Advertisement
Is this your first game there? That stadium sucks..nothing like being a mile from the field and while it may seem crazy and loud to the fans in the stands it isn't for the payers on the field since the fans are so far away and that thing doesn't hold noise in at all.

But hey what do people that have been going to that stadium for 15 plus years know

This!

Advertisement
Back