Comparing 2015 Classes. Another Reason 2018 Will Be Great.

JSmoot

Redshirt Freshman
CMR assembling the staff he did has been the reason we're 5 - 0. Not news to anyone, I know.. but looking back at the 2015 class has me very hopeful for what he and the staff have done with 16 class and will continue to do. I've attached UGA and Trailerhassee classes as well for comparison. Substantial gap in talent pool.

College_Football_Recruiting_Classes_-_ESPN_-_2017-10-17_13.07.08.jpg

College_Football_Recruiting_Classes_-_ESPN_-_2017-10-17_13.07.28.jpg

College_Football_Recruiting_Classes_-_ESPN_-_2017-10-17_13.06.54.jpg

Advertisement
CMR assembling the staff he did has been the reason we're 5 - 0. Not news to anyone, I know.. but looking back at the 2015 class has me very hopeful for what he and the staff have done with 16 class and will continue to do. I've attached UGA and Trailerhassee classes as well for comparison. Substantial gap in talent pool.

View attachment 52097

View attachment 52098

View attachment 52099

I am sure it would be extremely interesting if you could actually see the attachments without a magnifying glass.

Sorry.. I attached very large images. Not sure why the site won't allow click to enlarge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The 2015 Class has 12-15 solid contributors. That's over 65%, I'd say we hit good. Give me Walton, Jaquan Johnson, Kendrick Norton and RJ Macintosh any day of the week and I'll take it. Throw in Tyler Gauthier, Tyreke Saint-Louis, and others I'll call it a good day. I missed the point you're trying to make.

Advertisement
No secret getting top recruits is the key to recruiting and having top teams. Richt knows how to do that. He just needs to figure out that he needs to hire a modern day pro spread set OC.

So this is the first recruiting class that personified, "you can come to Miami, or go someplace else and get beat by the kids that come to Miami." All it took was a coaching change and a return to Hurricane defense.

So this is the first recruiting class that personified, "you can come to Miami, or go someplace else and get beat by the kids that come to Miami." All it took was a coaching change and a return to Hurricane defense.

It took a systemic change starting with Trollala. She was the worst thing to ever happen to the Football program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back