Community Work

I'm sure the first thing they're doing since they were also effected is trying to get their lives back together.Community service is normally done by people NOT effected by whatever crisis that has caused the problem who come from outside the effected area and join with locals to lend a hand in the recovery.

After doing the best they could to make sure their own families were out of harms way they were shipped off to another area( Orlando) so they could get back to some normalcy in their lives by practicing and getting ready for a football game which is in large part why they are at the university in the first place.

Now once things get back to some semblance of normalcy and they actually get back to their homes,whether on campus or off,and they have taken care or getting their own lives and those of their own families back to normal I'm pretty sure Coach Richt will have them out in the community helping with the recovery.

I'm sure if they were not obligated to get ready for a football game and not a couple hundred miles from home they all would be out there in the community where most of them grew up helping to put things back together.

Advertisement
There should be a basic moral on this board punishable by exclusion that legitimate posters be respected. This is a ligitimate post and some of you respond with irrelevant insults. Take time to think before you respond. There are real live people behind these post that you may have much in common with besides being a Canes fan. This OP has been patient in his responses. Thanks to him. OP, what's your connection with the Corps?

There should be a basic moral on this board punishable by exclusion that legitimate posters be respected. This is a ligitimate post and some of you respond with irrelevant insults. Take time to think before you respond. There are real live people behind these post that you may have much in common with besides being a Canes fan. This OP has been patient in his responses. Thanks to him. OP, what's your connection with the Corps?

It's become hard to tell who's serious and who's just being a dck. If he's serious then I retract my prior comment. I'll leave it up though, because I think I'm pretty funny and I wouldn't want to deny the board the enjoyment that one will doubtless bring.

I'm sure the first thing they're doing since they were also effected is trying to get their lives back together.Community service is normally done by people NOT effected by whatever crisis that has caused the problem who come from outside the effected area and join with locals to lend a hand in the recovery.

After doing the best they could to make sure their own families were out of harms way they were shipped off to another area( Orlando) so they could get back to some normalcy in their lives by practicing and getting ready for a football game which is in large part why they are at the university in the first place.

Now once things get back to some semblance of normalcy and they actually get back to their homes,whether on campus or off,and they have taken care or getting their own lives and those of their own families back to normal I'm pretty sure Coach Richt will have them out in the community helping with the recovery.

I'm sure if they were not obligated to get ready for a football game and not a couple hundred miles from home they all would be out there in the community where most of them grew up helping to put things back together.

Or maybe we should ship them back to town ASAP so they can start shoveling sht and rebuilding homes. I agree that they should be helping out, but maybe having them living in tents and sht isn't the way right this minute. As you say, they'll have plenty of time to help in the near future.

Advertisement

If the OP would have thought about what he/she was writing and read it out loud to himself/herself before hitting send,all these responses wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be getting all upset about how people are responding...

If the OP would have thought about what he/she was writing and read it out loud to himself/herself before hitting send,all these responses wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be getting all upset about how people are responding...

OP is not asking a legitimate question, because he already knows the answer to the question. He knows what the situation is, where the players are, how they're scattered, and how the school is basically closed other than essential functions like medical etc. OP knows all of this. The question was asked as a gotcha question. It's obvious from the wording of his first post.

Some of you were just suckers and fall for it. OP knows exactly what he's doing - it's calculated to make the school and the players look bad

I don't see the need in UM players bragging about helping their families during a hurricane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back