Committed Recruits

DylanRapp_

Recruit
Are their any 2014 DB recruits out their that Miami can snatch before signing day? If not what is the strongest part of our recruiting class? I think that if they can't get DB's this class then next class their are monster Corners like Tarvarus McFadden and DeAndre Baker out there that would be great grabs!

Advertisement
Are their any 2014 DB recruits out their that Miami can snatch before signing day? If not what is the strongest part of our recruiting class? I think that if they can't get DB's this class then next class their are monster Corners like Tarvarus McFadden and DeAndre Baker out there that would be great grabs!

Canes are trying to flip JC Jackson, Tavon Ross, and Deiondre Porter. Not likely to happen.

McFadden isn't being recruited by Miami, not sure about Baker.

We need to get out of the 'if we fail with ______, there's monsters next year' nonsense. The staff has to get better at recruiting, that's all there is to it.

Canes are trying to flip JC Jackson, Tavon Ross, and Deiondre Porter. Not likely to happen.

McFadden isn't being recruited by Miami, not sure about Baker.

We need to get out of the 'if we fail with ______, there's monsters next year' nonsense. The staff has to get better at recruiting, that's all there is to it.

Agreed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back