Commits and Big Time Recruits Waiting

Somebody needs to inform the Decision Makers that recruiting is the life blood of success. The current commits, some affected by coaching changes and some remaining big time recruits waiting on The U to make a decision. It's clear the future is bright for our program. Put the AD and HC in place and we can sign a top 10 class in terms of quality. Their slow pace can enhance or hurt 2022 recruiting.

Advertisement
2022 is absolutely detailed, I don’t think there’s a chance to even make it salvageable. We’re going to have to live in the portal, probably pull a Michigan St and grab double digit guys.

2023 we need to work on ASAP.

Where's the kids that just want to go to Miami regardless of anything?

Advertisement
Miami: “Hold off on your commitment, we’re getting Mario!”

Recruit: “When?”

Miami: “Sometime in December after the Pac-12 championship, or maybe after whatever Bowl game they play or something like that..”

Recruit: “So you don’t know when?”

Miami: “No, we do..”

Recruit: “So when?”

Miami: “We’re not sure yet..”

Recruit: 😒...

Miami: “Sometime in December after the Pac-12 championship, or maybe after whatever Bowl game they play or something like that..”

Recruit: 🧢

I made one edit at the end.

Recruit: 😒...
LCE, if this is the convo occurring who is having it with them? I’m sure it is but who would be in a position to talk to these kids/their coaches that would be confident they would be retained?

Advertisement
All part of the Diaz Defense Plan.

Delay the AD hire to delay the Diaz fire, make it seem like we’ll have almost zero commitments unless Manny is retained.

Advertisement
Back