Commit coming soon per Dennis Smiff

Advertisement
If your in the New Orleans area you definitely are…😜

1695841208512.png

Advertisement
Question:

Is it acceptable to say physically restrain a recruit, throw them in a trunk or van, drive them to Hecht, obtain a "voluntary" signature on LOI, and NCAA would consider it binding?

Any flaws to this plan?

How can it be improved?

I kid. I kid.

Do I though?

I think we tried something similar with Jonathan Colon and Coach Squeak...

Yea the New Orleans area and the immediate surrounding areas get their water from the Mississippi and because of the lack of rain up north the Gulf waters are pushing up the River and with it bringing the salt with it…it’s a big problem and only going to get worse unless the rain up north picks up which right now doesn’t look like it will happen.
I’m glad I live on the Northshore ( what the area above Lake Ponchatrain is called) which gets its water from the lake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea the New Orleans area and the immediate surrounding areas get their water from the Mississippi and because of the lack of rain up north the Gulf waters are pushing up the River and with it bringing the salt with it…it’s a big problem and only going to get worse unless the rain up north picks up which right now doesn’t look like it will happen.
I’m glad I live on the Northshore ( what the area above Lake Ponchatrain is called) which gets its water from the lake.

Believe me, brother, I'm very aware of the issues, and it breaks my heart. I just thought you might appreciate a GIF of Bobby Boucher.

My family is originally from St. Louis, and we have a farm out in Rolla. When I was a kid, there was a lot of flooding that ended up destroying the town of Times Beach, MO, not because of the water itself, but because of a chemical called Dioxin that effectively poisoned all the ground in the town after the floodwaters spread the chemical.

There have been a lot of issues for years, from about MO/IL down to Louisiana. There is so much agriculture and shipping, not to mention environmental factors. I am sorry that Louisiana is getting impacted now, I hope things will get better, but I'm not sure that any state or federal government is doing enough to address what they can.

God bless, sir.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back