Coming home for a game

SgtBone

Freshman
So, I'm stationed in Texas (fml) and my dad is willing to fly me home for a game. I'm thinking FSU for obvious reasons. Should I even consider a different home game? Duke looks to be ranked by the time we play them, and Pitt revenge game should be a whooping worth attending.

Advertisement
Got to be FSU. You don’t want to miss the burning shine of The Turn Over Chain melting the cheap immatation plastic of the Dora the Explorer backpack.

Advertisement
Thanks. I figured FSPoo would be the best game for the obvious reasons. It's pretty annoying being surrounded by Texas/LSU/Alabama fans, so it'll be nice to be home with some Canes fans. I haven't been to a game in a while, and it sucks having to live vicariously through my dad and brother lol. Can't wait to see how the Storm 18 class plays in person, and hopefully the Surge 19 class/prospects sees what a dumpster fire FSU has going on.

So, I'm stationed in Texas (fml) and my dad is willing to fly me home for a game. I'm thinking FSU for obvious reasons. Should I even consider a different home game? Duke looks to be ranked by the time we play them, and Pitt revenge game should be a whooping worth attending.

Always nice to watch FSU get stomped in person.
Don't know about Duke.
Pitt is a good one...
Big time revenge.
Coastal clinching game.

See you at whatever game you decide.
!!!!GO!!!!
!CANES!

Are you asking about attending more than one game? If it's just one game, you shouldn't even have to ask. If it's more than one, I say Pitt should be a nice revenge game. I attended the 2001 Washington game, and it was glorious. If for some reason you can't attend either, the Duke game will be a great time to spend outside with fellow Cane fans. Possibly a close game, too.

Advertisement
Thank you for your service to our Nation.

Come see FSU get beat. At halftime, there will be a Warchant fashion show rolling out their Fall line of man purses and other she related accessories.

Advertisement
Back