Come on down

Advertisement
Odogwu, Bradley, Powell, Foster & Liner ....... Why not reach for the moon?
No room.

Cut Muhammed/Williams & Robinson from that list and it makes sense to me.
Looks like they're going to take another DL and want a DE. Robinson is just a 'fingers crossed' addition.

That's gotta be a top 5 class, right? Right???
Nah, too small and not enough 5*s. BUT, it's the perfect class for UM.

Top 5 or not, i wouldnt trade that class right there with any other class in the nation! Thats a class that is the formula of Miami success, lock down the cream of the crop in SF and go out of state for a G QB!
agreed. It's what we need to be doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
that is the dream scenario right there. it looks possible but we all know how unexpected **** goes down.

I think this kid will get more burn than high smith and be upgrade from Rogers. If rb could be lost in shuffle

I'm in the group that thinks that just having his dad around will be a help to the program..

Dad's supposed to be coming on visit, anyone else visiting should be commited by end of day.

When is his visit??

Supposedly 1/13/13
Others supposedly visiting
Olsen
Alex Collins
RLIII
AlexGall
Tim Williams
Dee Liner
Jamal Carter

Advertisement
Supposedly 1/13/13
Others supposedly visiting
Olsen
Alex Collins
RLIII
AlexGall
Tim Williams
Dee Liner
Jamal Carter

Second round of NFL playoffs...Baltimore will likely be playing. Would be awesome to have the recruits tour the campus and stadium with him though.

I love that this class is already pretty balanced #s-wise from position to position and next year we should be able to be pretty balanced as well. That's a good place to get to.

I know I always harp on it, but recruiting is about complimenting the class before. If you look at this year and last years together, it's clear the staff is building something special.

Advertisement
Back