Come on Cane Brethren....we must support our team!

If our offense had half a pulse we could have squeezed out a win somehow at UVA.

Searles, the QBs, and the playcalling, it all comes back to Richt. They **** the bed like a 700pound redneck that ate a gallon of chili and a 30pack of Bud heavy

There is absolutely zero excuses that could be made for the offense’s performance. Now with Scaife and Boulware starting we have three 4stars and a 5star in Donaldson, so don’t tell me it’s talent

Richt lost any benefit of the doubt when he hired his son as the QB coach and decided he wanted to call the plays. You throw this QB flip flopping on top of it and he looks even more inept.

If money was an issue he could of hired an up and coming OC from a MAC school, but no we hire Patke, meanwhile our ST is competing against Richt’s offense to see who can suck worse.

I am deathly afraid that Richt is gonna squander the recruiting momentum and talent on this team now and going forward

Advertisement
We have issues with our squad, no doubt. We all know what they are. I am as frustrated as anyone, but I will support this team. Rosier starting at BC is a little bit of a surprise, but I do understand the move. Work in Kosi when possible, but we have to work him in the game. Bottom line is, our goal is to win the ACC Coastal. Kosi faced a situation he may not have been prepared for against UVA. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. He handled FSU pretty well. We will never know. We have to beat everyone we play from here on out to get to the ACCCG. I feel Duke beats UVA this weekend and if we win out, we are there. We can win out with Malik and Kosi both playing. Hopefully, we change up play calling a bit and using both Kosi and Malik will add some confusion to other teams. Man, we have to believe we can win out, that is really all we have to play for. If we get beat by Clemson, so be it. Do we really expect to beat them (for me, not yet)? It is possible on any given day. You never know.
**** flying the banners at this time. **** getting down on Rosier. **** getting down on this team. We played like **** against UVA, let's get over it and move on. We have a big game @ BC coming up and our guys need our support. If Richt is going to get fired, that will come with time. As for now, I will support this team and it's players who work their asses off. I will cheer and believe that we can win out. I will hope for a better game against Clemson in the ACCCG. I will also be yelling my *** off at VT, while I am there, hoping if we win that one game, we will be ACC Coastal Champions 2 years running.
Get on board boys, it will be a long ride back to dominance, with or without CMR. Our team needs our support. If you can't tell, my fire CMR and **** this program attitude has changes since last Saturdays loss to ******* UVA.
GO CANES! Forever.

AA9FCEB5-A16A-4B29-BE41-1B37AAD636EC.gif

How many wins and SEC titles did he “con” his way to? How many active college football coaches have beaten both Nick Saban AND Urban Meyer even once?

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but Mark Richt is not Al Golden.

He also beat Dabo and Jimbo.

Advertisement
You cannot argue what he has done here in 3 years is better than the last 15. Is he the one, who knows. If he is not, he is gone in 2023.. if not sooner. Root for your ******* team or GTFOH. That is just my opinion. I am ****ed off too, but are you going to do, quit or keep fighting?
Be True To Your School.
Beach Boys circa64

If our offense had half a pulse we could have squeezed out a win somehow at UVA.

Searles, the QBs, and the playcalling, it all comes back to Richt. They **** the bed like a 700pound redneck that ate a gallon of chili and a 30pack of Bud heavy

There is absolutely zero excuses that could be made for the offense’s performance. Now with Scaife and Boulware starting we have three 4stars and a 5star in Donaldson, so don’t tell me it’s talent

Richt lost any benefit of the doubt when he hired his son as the QB coach and decided he wanted to call the plays. You throw this QB flip flopping on top of it and he looks even more inept.

If money was an issue he could of hired an up and coming OC from a MAC school, but no we hire Patke, meanwhile our ST is competing against Richt’s offense to see who can suck worse.

I am deathly afraid that Richt is gonna squander the recruiting momentum and talent on this team now and going forward
Actually CMR said, that calling plays would rejuvenate his interest in coaching, he was going to take a year off after the UGA firing.
December 2015 presser..

Advertisement
I do, i went there..

So? What does that exactly mean in the context of this discussion?

Is this the part where super fans tell everyone else how to fan? Or is this the part where only alumni are allowed to be Miami fans?

Advertisement
So? What does that exactly mean in the context of this discussion?

Is this the part where super fans tell everyone else how to fan? Or is this the part where only alumni are allowed to be Miami fans?
Neither, the best years of my life were at the U.
My father never went to college, he loved the canes. Made me a fan around 8 yrs old.
Miami is a small private school, i welcome all fan..

Neither, the best years of my life were at the U.
My father never went to college, he loved the canes. Made me a fan around 8 yrs old.
Miami is a small private school, i welcome all fan..

Even the fans that don't settle for anything less than Natty's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back