Colvin Alford

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Christopher Stock just came out with an article about how he’s impressing. I can’t read the article (paywall) but I know he’s got great size and that he’s an intelligent player; out of Coral Reef.

Truly think he could be a walk-on that gets actual reps in a game. I know we all love Jimmy Murphy and his gunner ability and toughness, but Alford is someone who could play striker/safety in an ACC game. I look forward to him potentially receiving a scholarship down the line.

Advertisement
1564076807164.gif

Jimmy Murphy is 5’7 195 I hope he’s not a gunner on special teams. Seems like an Athletic liability for sure. I mean I can See why against low quality teams but definitely not vs teams like uf or FSU who possibly have special team returners who can burn us.... imagine Murphy trying to tackle kadarius toney or dj matthews...

Colvin Alford is a little bigger but we will see. Not expecting much either way

Last edited:
Advertisement
@DerekDohrman is someone to watch out for. Polling shows his chances for kickoff returns duties are high.

When tackled he will insult opponents with one liners and epic sarcasm. Reports from "the pile" say when triggered eye gouging and ****y twisters may occur.

I look forward to fall camp.

Jimmy Murphy is 5’7 195 I hope he’s not a gunner on special teams. Seems like an Athletic liability for sure. I mean I can See why against low quality teams but definitely not vs teams like uf or FSU who possibly have special team returners who can burn us.... imagine Murphy trying to tackle kadarius toney...

Rohan Marley wasn't much bigger than that. 5'7" 195 is not tiny. Short, but not small.

Darian Stephenson is another one to watch given our LB situation.

He'll get a ton of reps while Joyner and Huff are out.

Advertisement
Christopher Stock just came out with an article about how he’s impressing. I can’t read the article (paywall) but I know he’s got great size and that he’s an intelligent player; out of Coral Reef.

Truly think he could be a walk-on that gets actual reps in a game. I know we all love Jimmy Murphy and his gunner ability and toughness, but Alford is someone who could play striker/safety in an ACC game. I look forward to him potentially receiving a scholarship down the line.
Found wild that an article about a Walkon impressing on spring and summer would be material for a VIP article

Marley was one of the best linebackers to ever play at Miami, Murphy IS not that or anything close to it
Just saying, you're acting like 5'7" 195 is midget status or something. It's not.

Advertisement
Another green tree all American..quick list of all time Green tree all Americans:
Kirby freeman
Khalil Jones
Derron thomas
Delon farr

Advertisement
@DerekDohrman is someone to watch out for. Polling shows his chances for kickoff returns duties are high.

When tackled he will insult opponents with one liners and epic sarcasm. Reports from "the pile" say when triggered eye gouging and ****y twisters may occur.

I look forward to fall camp.

i will not hesitate to punch an opposing player in the cvnt

Jimmy Murphy is 5’7 195 I hope he’s not a gunner on special teams. Seems like an Athletic liability for sure. I mean I can See why against low quality teams but definitely not vs teams like uf or FSU who possibly have special team returners who can burn us.... imagine Murphy trying to tackle kadarius toney or dj matthews...

Jimmy Murphy was a gunner last year, was often the first or second to the ball.

Advertisement
Back