Columbus Ohio - Temperature Sunday 16 Degrees

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys focus on weather way too much. NYC is the capital of the empire and it's snowy, cold, and windy during the winter... And you know what? Still more opportunities here than in the 305... Pretty sure most alpha male hs studs want the opportunity to take their skills to the next level (first), go on to the nfl (second) and win meaningful games with their college team (third)... These kids will do that in east Lansing, Columbus, or the North Pole if they had to...

I can tell you this as a Miami boy who's Jamaican but got a taste of NY weather, I love the cold. Now obviously many of us are different but weather isn't always a key

Urban will have them in a deluxe heated room made of gold with infinite amounts of money falling from the ceiling while naked women walk around with **** tails for the young men. HAVE A GOOD TRIP GUYS.

271.gif

Advertisement
Why do so many of you have ***** envy about Meyer? And dont say you dont, you are constantly talking about him. My attitude is, $%^%& Meyer and $%^* OSU.

could be 16 degrees outside and 100k fans in the Horseshoe will be slurping at Johnnie Dixon. Do we have 100k fans in the nation? If Dixon goes and he wants atmosphere/passionate fan base how can we knock him for it? These kids grew up when the canes weren't at the top of the mountain and could care less about tradition. They want to be the first J. Dixon in the NFL, not Santana/Reggie/Andre.

could be 16 degrees outside and 100k fans in the Horseshoe will be slurping at Johnnie Dixon. Do we have 100k fans in the nation? If Dixon goes and he wants atmosphere/passionate fan base how can we knock him for it? These kids grew up when the canes weren't at the top of the mountain and could care less about tradition. They want to be the first J. Dixon in the NFL, not Santana/Reggie/Andre.

considering we have 10k on this site alone, I'll say it's a good possibility.

CiS Plug.

Advertisement
just got transferred here from Tampa. feel your pain Pecos. Just shoveled 5k lbs of snow. FML

went to the UM/OSU game up there a couple years ago and its not a loud crowd at all imo. i think they said there were around 105=106k in the stadium and didnt sound like it at all. I've also heard PSU is the same way. UF-UM in 08 was one of the loudest crowds I've been apart of.

Advertisement
just got transferred here from Tampa. feel your pain Pecos. Just shoveled 5k lbs of snow. FML
**** dude, sorry about the move. Its not too bad in the summer time man. Dont worry it gets a little better. The weather is so unpredictable here. Idk if you were here earlier in the month, but there was one day it was 62 and then it was 28 the next. Happens all the time. Seems legit.

I live here in Cincinnati, cold and cloudy almost all winter, hot and muggy all summer with only the ohio river and a few lakes for water. It's an easy call for me but I didn't grow up in sofla.

**** dude, sorry about the move. Its not too bad in the summer time man. Dont worry it gets a little better. The weather is so unpredictable here. Idk if you were here earlier in the month, but there was one day it was 62 and then it was 28 the next. Happens all the time. Seems legit.

got here in Jul, still sucked. lol

one thing that is sickening are the delusional fans up here. they are all in 24/7 365 of the yr. Was like So. Africa after Nelson Mandela's death in Ohio after the Mich St loss. It was great to see their hearts ripped out ala that PI call against us...

Advertisement
Back